Report NEP-MIG-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hou, Feng & Frank, Kristyn, 2017. "Over-education and Life Satisfaction among Immigrant and Non-immigrant Workers in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2017393e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Isabelle Chort & Jean-Noël Senne, 2017. "Intra-household Selection into Migration: Evidence from a Matched Sample of Migrants and Origin Households in Senegal," PSE Working Papers hal-01516104, HAL.
- Blit, Joel & Skuterud, Mikal & Zhang, Jue, 2017. "Immigration and Innovation: Evidence from Canadian Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10689, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Philip Verwimp & Davide Osti & Gudrun Ostby, 2017. "Migration, Forced Displacement and Fertility during Civil War: A Survival Analysis," Working Papers CEB 17-016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cai, Zhengyu & Winters, John V., 2017. "Self-Employment Differentials among Foreign-Born STEM and Non-STEM Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 10688, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Luc Christiaensen & Joachim De Weerdt & Ravi Kanbur, 2017. " Cities, towns, and poverty: migration equilibrium and income distribution in a todaro-type model with mulitiple destinations," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 580500, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Dina Najjar & Boubaker Dhehibi & Aden Aw-Hassan & Abderrahim Bentaibi, 2017. "Climate Change, Gender, Decision-Making Power, and Migration into the Saiss Region of Morocco," Working Papers 1102, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2017.
- Leah Platt Boustan & Matthew E. Kahn & Paul W. Rhode & Maria Lucia Yanguas, 2017. "The Effect of Natural Disasters on Economic Activity in US Counties: A Century of Data," NBER Working Papers 23410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barslund, Mikkel & Busse, Matthias, 2016. "Labour Mobility in the EU: Addressing challenges and ensuring ‘fair mobility’," CEPS Papers 11705, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2017. "A Theory on the Economic Impacts of Immigration," MPRA Paper 78821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabelle Chort & Maëlys de La Rupelle, 2017. "Determinants of Mexico-US outwards and return migration flows: A state-level panel data analysis," Working Papers hal-01516057, HAL.
- Ivan Turok & Josh Budlender & Justin Visagie, 2017. "The Role of Informal Urban Settlements in Upward Mobility," Working Papers 201701, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Eriksson, Rikard & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "Job-related Mobility and Plant Performance in Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 12018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anelli, Massimo & Shih, Kevin Y. & Williams, Kevin, 2017. "Foreign Peer Effects and STEM Major Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 10743, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).