Report NEP-COM-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charalambos Christou, 2015. "A model of dynamic competition with sticky prices," Discussion Paper Series 2015_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2015.
- Juliane Fudickar, 2015. "Net Neutrality, Vertical Integration, and Competition Between Content Providers," Working Papers 2015014, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2015. "Vertical Mergers and Downstream Spatial Competition with Different Product Varieties, Revised and Corrected," MPRA Paper 68107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jay Lu & Simon Board, 2015. "Information Provision and Consumer Search," 2015 Meeting Papers 1427, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Lefouili, Yassine, 2015. "Cross-Licensing and Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 10941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koska, Onur A., 2014. "A Model of Competition between Multinationals," MPRA Paper 68024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Johnen, 2015. "Dynamic Competition in Deceptive Markets," Working Papers 2015011, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Hino, Yoshifumi & Zennyo, Yusuke, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Strategic Relationships," MPRA Paper 67950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy S. & Johansen, Bjørn Olav & Lømo, Teis L., 2015. "Resale price maintenance in two-sided markets," Working Papers in Economics 08/15, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Clougherty & Tomaso Duso & Miyu Lee & Jo Seldeslachts, 2015. "Effective European Antitrust: Does EC Merger Policy Generate Deterrence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1523, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bridgman, Benjamin & Qi, Shi & Schmitz, James A., 2015. "Cartels Destroy Productivity: Evidence from the New Deal Sugar Manufacturing Cartel, 1934-74," Staff Report 519, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," MPRA Paper 68010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Joel Blit & Mauricio Zelaya, 2015. "Do Firms Respond to Stronger Patent Protection by Doing More R&D?," Working Papers 1501, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2015.