Report NEP-TID-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," MPRA Paper 68010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Douglas Hanley, 2015. "Innovation, Technological Interdependence, and Economic Growth," 2015 Meeting Papers 1491, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna & Guidi, Francesco, 2015. "R&D and productivity in OECD firms and industries: A hierarchical meta-regression analysis," MPRA Paper 68008, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Sep 2015.
- Joel Blit & Mauricio Zelaya, 2015. "Do Firms Respond to Stronger Patent Protection by Doing More R&D?," Working Papers 1501, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2015.
- David C. Mowery, 2015. "Breakthrough innovations in aircraft and the intellectual property system, 1900-1975," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 25, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal, 2015. "Frontier Firms, Technology Diffusion and Public Policy: Micro Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Productivity Working Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Gabriele Pellegrino, 2015. "Barriers to Innovation: Can Firm Age Help Lower Them?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-33, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Andrew Keisner & Julio Raffo & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, 2015. "Breakthrough technologies - Robotics, innovation and intellectual property," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 30, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2015. "Too much or not enough heterogeneity in Innovation Policies among EU Member States?," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 8, WWWforEurope.
- Irem Guceri, 2015. "Tax incentives and R&D: an evaluation of the 2002 UK reform using micro data," Working Papers 1511, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Lisa Larrimore Ouellette, 2015. "Economic growth and breakthrough innovations: A case study of nanotechnology," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 29, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.