Report NEP-TID-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Fernández & Roberta García & Paloma Lopez-Garcia & Benedicta Marzinotto & Roberta Serafini & Juuso Vanhala & Ladislav Wintr, 2017. "Firm growth in Europe: An overview based on the COMPNET labour module," BCL working papers 107, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Laurent Gobillon & Wolff Francois Charles, 2017. "The local effects of an innovation: Evidence from the French fish market," PSE Working Papers halshs-01431160, HAL.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Brian Lucking & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2017. "Turbulence, Firm Decentralization and Growth in Bad Times," NBER Working Papers 23354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Rodolfo Metulini & Zhen Zhu & Massimo Riccaboni, 2017. "The Indirect Effects of FDI on Trade: A Network Perspective," Papers 1705.02187, arXiv.org.
- Lee, Tim & Shin, Yongseok, 2017. "Horizonatal and Vertical Polarization: Task-Specific Technological Change in a Multi-Sector Economy," TSE Working Papers 17-800, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fu, Shihe & Viard, Brian & Zhang, Peng, 2017. "Air Quality and Manufacturing Firm Productivity: Comprehensive Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 78914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FUJII Hidemichi & MANAGI Shunsuke, 2017. "Trends and Priority Shifts in Artificial Intelligence Technology Invention: A global patent analysis," Discussion papers 17066, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cristina Guillamón & Enrique Moral-Benito & Sergio Puente, 2017. "High growth firms in employment and productivity: dynamic interactions and the role of financial constraints?," Working Papers 1718, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- David Autor & David Dorn & Lawrence F. Katz & Christina Patterson & John Van Reenen, 2017. "The Fall of the Labor Share and the Rise of Superstar Firms," NBER Working Papers 23396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & McGuire, William H. & Wang, Xiaojun & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2017. "Wages, Innovation, and Employment in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10749, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2017. "Schumpeterian Entrepreneurship in Europe Compared to Other Industrialized Regions," Working Paper Series 1170, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- IINO Takashi & INOUE Hiroyasu & SAITO Yukiko & TODO Yasuyuki, 2017. "Does Inter-firm Collaboration Network Improve Quality of Innovation? International comparative analysis from worldwide patent data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Blit, Joel & Skuterud, Mikal & Zhang, Jue, 2017. "Immigration and Innovation: Evidence from Canadian Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Byrne & Stephen Oliner & Daniel Sichel, 2017. "Prices of High-Tech Products, Mismeasurement, and Pace of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 23369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.