Wages, Innovation, and Employment in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Libertad Gonzalez & Francesc Ortega, 2013.
"Immigration And Housing Booms: Evidence From Spain,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 37-59, February.
- Libertad Gonzalez & Francesc Ortega, 2009. "Immigration and Housing Booms: Evidence from Spain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0919, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gonzalez, Libertad & Ortega, Francesc, 2009. "Immigration and Housing Booms: Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 4333, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Libertad González Luna & Francesc Ortega, 2009. "Immigration and housing booms: Evidence from Spain," Economics Working Papers 1167, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cristina Fernández & Carolina Ortega, 2008.
"Labor market assimilation of immigrants in Spain: employment at the expense of bad job-matches?,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, pages 83-107.
- Cristina Fernández & Ana Carolina Ortega Masagué, 2006. "Labor Market Assimilation of Immigrants in Spain: Employment at the Expense of Bad Job-Matches?," Working Papers 2006-21, FEDEA.
- Fernandez, Cristina & Ortega, Carolina, 2006. "Labour market assimilation of immigrants in Spain: employment at the expense of bad job-matches?," IESE Research Papers D/644, IESE Business School.
- Núria Rodríguez-Planas & Natalia Nollenberger, 2016.
"Labor market integration of new immigrants in Spain,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), pages 1-15.
- Núria Rodríguez-Planas & Natalia Nollenberger, 2016. "Labor market integration of new immigrants in Spain," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Nollenberger, Natalia, 2014. "Labor Market Integration of New Immigrants in Spain," IZA Policy Papers 93, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alcobendas, Miguel Angel & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Vegas, Raquel, 2012. "Wage and Occupational Assimilation by Skill Level," IZA Discussion Papers 6543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Núria Rodríguez-Planas, 2012. "Wage and occupational assimilation by skill level: migration policy lessons from Spain," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-20, December.
- AntÃ²nia Casellas & Montserrat Pallares-Barbera, 2009. "Public-sector Intervention in Embodying the New Economy in Inner Urban Areas: The Barcelona Experience," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(5-6), pages 1137-1155, May.
- Valeria Paul & Matthew Tonts, 2005. "Containing Urban Sprawl: Trends in Land Use and Spatial Planning in the Metropolitan Region of Barcelona," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 7-35.
- Fernando Diaz Orueta & Susan S. Fainstein, 2008. "The New Mega-Projects: Genesis and Impacts," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 759-767, December.
- Dustin L. Herrmann & William D. Shuster & Audrey L. Mayer & Ahjond S. Garmestani, 2016. "Sustainability for Shrinking Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-9, September.
- González, Libertad & Ortega, Francesc, 2011. "How do very open economies adjust to large immigration flows? Evidence from Spanish regions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 57-70, January.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous innovation; China; factor shares;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2017-05-21 (China)
- NEP-INO-2017-05-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2017-05-21 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-05-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.