Report NEP-TRA-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Piketty & Li Yang & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015," NBER Working Papers 23368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & McGuire, William H. & Wang, Xiaojun & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2017. "Wages, Innovation, and Employment in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10749, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Republic of Moldova; First Reviews Under the Extended Credit Facility and Extended Fund Facility Arrangements and Request for Modification of Performance Criteria-Press Release; and Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/102, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Georgia; Request for Extended Arrangement Under the Extended Fund Facility and Cancellation of Stand-By Arrangement-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Georgia," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Tim Jaekel, 2017. "Innovative Behavior and Prosocial Motivation of Russian Civil Servants," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/PSP/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Wang, Yue & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2017. "The great Chinese inequality turnaround," IFPRI discussion papers 1637, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wang, Chunyang, 2017. "Crony banking and local growth in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gächter, Martin & Macki, Piotr & Moder, Isabella & Polgár, Éva Katalin & Savelin, Li & Żuk, Piotr, 2017. "Financial stability assessment of EU candidate and potential candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 190, European Central Bank.
- Alexey A. Egorov & Oleg V. Leshukov & Alexander D. Gromov, 2017. "The Role of Universities in Economic Development of Russian Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 41/EDU/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Fu, Shihe & Viard, Brian & Zhang, Peng, 2017. "Air Quality and Manufacturing Firm Productivity: Comprehensive Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 78914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Chunping & Ou, Zhirong, 2017. "What determines China's housing price dynamics? New evidence from a DSGE-VAR," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Zuzana Mucka & Ludovit Odor, 2017. "Sovereign default risk and debt limits: Case of Slovakia," Working Papers Working Paper No. 1/2017, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ugo Panizza, 2017. "Local Crowding Out in China," EIEF Working Papers Series 1707, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2019.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Hui, Cho-Hoi & Tsang, Andrew, 2017. "The Renminbi central parity : An empirical investigation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.