Report NEP-CNA-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang, Chunyang, 2017. "Crony banking and local growth in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fu, Shihe & Viard, Brian & Zhang, Peng, 2017. "Air Quality and Manufacturing Firm Productivity: Comprehensive Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 78914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Piketty & Li Yang & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015," NBER Working Papers 23368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & McGuire, William H. & Wang, Xiaojun & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2017. "Wages, Innovation, and Employment in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10749, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ugo Panizza, 2017. "Local Crowding Out in China," EIEF Working Papers Series 1707, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2019.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Hui, Cho-Hoi & Tsang, Andrew, 2017. "The Renminbi central parity : An empirical investigation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Patrice Bougette & Christophe Charlier, 2017. "Antidumping and Feed-In Tariffs as Good Buddies? Modeling the EU-China Solar Panel Dispute," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-17, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Nov 2018.