João Luis Borges Assunção
(Joao Borges de Assuncao)
|Middle Name:||Borges de|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculdade de Ciências Económicas e Empresariais Lisboa, Portugal
Universidade Católica Portuguesa
RePEc:edi:fcucppt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Praveen K. Kopalle & João L. Assunção, 2000. "When (not) to indulge in 'puffery': the role of consumer expectations and brand goodwill in determining advertised and actual product quality," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 223-241.
- Praveen K. Kopalle & Aradhna Krishna & João L. Assunção, 1999. "The role of market expansion on equilibrium bundling strategies," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 365-377.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Praveen K. Kopalle & João L. Assunção, 2000.
"When (not) to indulge in 'puffery': the role of consumer expectations and brand goodwill in determining advertised and actual product quality,"
Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 223-241.
- Kopalle, Praveen K. & Lehmann, Donald R., 2015. "The Truth Hurts: How Customers May Lose From Honest Advertising," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 251-262.
- M. Billur Akdeniz & Roger J. Calantone, 2017. "A longitudinal examination of the impact of quality perception gap on brand performance in the US Automotive Industry," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 43-57, March.
- Praveen K. Kopalle & Aradhna Krishna & João L. Assunção, 1999.
"The role of market expansion on equilibrium bundling strategies,"
Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 365-377.
- Mayer, Stefan & Klein, Robert & Seiermann, Stephanie, 2013. "A simulation-based approach to price optimisation of the mixed bundling problem with capacity constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 584-598.
- Yuan, Hong & Krishna, Aradhna, 2008. "Pricing of mall services in the presence of sales leakage," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 95-117.
- Jeffrey Meyer & Venkatesh Shankar & Leonard L. Berry, 2018. "Pricing hybrid bundles by understanding the drivers of willingness to pay," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 497-515, May.
- Zhou, Shu & Song, Boqian & Gavirneni, Srinagesh, 2020. "Bundling decisions in a two-product duopoly – Lead or follow?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 284(3), pages 980-989.
- Kulkarni, Gauri & Ratchford, Brian T. & Kannan, P.K., 2012. "The Impact of Online and Offline Information Sources on Automobile Choice Behavior," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 167-175.
- Grewal, Dhruv & Levy, Michael & Kumar, V., 2009. "Customer Experience Management in Retailing: An Organizing Framework," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-14.
- Theja Tulabandhula & Deeksha Sinha & Prasoon Patidar, 2020. "Multi-Purchase Behavior: Modeling and Optimization," Papers 2006.08055, arXiv.org.
- Kopalle, Praveen & Biswas, Dipayan & Chintagunta, Pradeep K. & Fan, Jia & Pauwels, Koen & Ratchford, Brian T. & Sills, James A., 2009. "Retailer Pricing and Competitive Effects," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 56-70.
- Ashutosh Prasad & R. Venkatesh & Vijay Mahajan, 2010. "Optimal Bundling of Technological Products with Network Externality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(12), pages 2224-2236, December.
- Meyer, Jeffrey & Shankar, Venkatesh, 2016. "Pricing Strategies for Hybrid Bundles: Analytical Model and Insights," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 133-146.
- Kamel Jedidi & Sharan Jagpal & Puneet Manchanda, 2003. "Measuring Heterogeneous Reservation Prices for Product Bundles," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 107-130, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joao Borges de Assuncao
(Joao Borges de Assuncao) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.