Mohammed Ait Lahcen
(Mohammed Ait Lahcen)
|Last Name:||Ait Lahcen|
|Terminal Degree:||2019 Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Zentrum; Universität Basel (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Abteilung für Wirtschaftstheorie Basel, Switzerland
: ++41 (0)61 267 33 73
++41 (0)61 267 04 96
Peter-Merian-Weg 6, Postfach, CH-4002 Basel
RePEc:edi:awtbsch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ait Lahcen, Mohammed, 2018. "Money, Inflation, and Unemployment in the Presence of Informality," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181578, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mohammed Ait Lahcen & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras, 2018. "A model of endogenous financial inclusion: implications for inequality and monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 310, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2019.
- Mohammed Aït Lahcen, 2017. "Informality and the long run Phillips curve," ECON - Working Papers 248, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Dec 2018.
- Lahcen, Mohammed Ait, 2014. "DSGE models for developing economies: an application to Morocco," MPRA Paper 63404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ait Lahcen, Mohammed, 2018.
"Money, Inflation, and Unemployment in the Presence of Informality,"
Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy
181578, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yépez, Carlos A., 2019. "Informality and international business cycles," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 252-263.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (4) 2015-04-11 2017-04-09 2018-10-29 2019-01-07. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (3) 2015-04-11 2017-04-09 2018-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2017-04-09 2018-10-29 2019-01-07. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (3) 2017-04-09 2018-10-29 2019-01-07. Author is listed
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2015-04-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2019-01-07. Author is listed
- NEP-FLE: Financial Literacy & Education (1) 2019-01-07. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2017-04-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohammed Ait Lahcen
(Mohammed Ait Lahcen) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.