Report NEP-CBA-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maliar, Lilia & Taylor, John B., 2018. "Forward Guidance: Is It Useful After the Crisis?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yann Koby, 2018. "The Reversal Interest Rate," NBER Working Papers 25406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto M. Billi & Jordi Galí, 2018. "Gains from wage flexibility and the zero lower bound," Economics Working Papers 1625, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2019.
- Kyungmin Kim & Antoine Martin & Ed Nosal, 2018. "Can the US Interbank Market be Revived?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-088, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Tsz-Nga Wong & Cathy Zhang, 2018. "Lending Relationships and Optimal Monetary Policy," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1306, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018. "The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2219, European Central Bank.
- Gino Cateau & Malik Shukayev, 2018. "Limited Commitment, Endogenous Credibility and the Challenges of Price-level Targeting," Staff Working Papers 18-61, Bank of Canada.
- Martha Misas, Edgar Villa, Andres F. Giraldo & Edgar Villa & Andres F. Giraldo, 2018. "Inflation Targeting and the Taylor Principle: evidence from Colombia," Vniversitas Económica 017022, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Matías Lamas & Javier Mencía, 2018. "What drives sovereign debt portfolios of banks in a crisis context?," Working Papers 1843, Banco de España.
- Mohammed Ait Lahcen & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras, 2018. "A model of endogenous financial inclusion: implications for inequality and monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 310, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2021.
- Itamar Caspi & Amit Friedman & Sigal Ribon, 2018. "The Immediate Impact and Persistent Effect of FX Purchases on the Exchange Rate," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2018.04, Bank of Israel.
- Javier Bianchi & Jorge Mondragon, 2018. "Monetary Independence and Rollover Crises," NBER Working Papers 25340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cumming, Fergus, 2018. "Mortgages, cash-flow shocks and local employment," Bank of England working papers 773, Bank of England.
- Saleem Bahaj & Angus Foulis & Gabor Pinter & Paolo Surico, 2018. "Employment and the Collateral Channel of Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 1832, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Michael D. Bordo, 2018. "The Imbalances of the Bretton Woods System 1965 to 1973: U.S. Inflation, The Elephant in the Room," NBER Working Papers 25409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martinelli, César & Vega, Marco, 2018. "Monetary and Fiscal History of Peru 1960-2010: Radical Policy Experiments, Inflation and Stabilization," Working Papers 2018-007, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Joao Ayres & Marcio Garcia & Diogo Guillen & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2018. "The Monetary and Fiscal History of Brazil, 1960-2016," Staff Report 575, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eren, Egemen & Malamud, Semyon, 2018. "Dominant Currency Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 13391, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sona Benecka & Ludmila Fadejeva & Martin Feldkircher, 2018. "Spillovers from Euro Area Monetary Policy: A Focus on Emerging Europe," Working Papers 2018/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Miranda-Agrippino, Silvia & Ricco, Giovanni, 2018. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13396, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Brazil; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Detailed Assessment of Observance – Basel Core Principles for Effective Banking Supervision," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/340, International Monetary Fund.
- William F. Bassett & Jose M. Berrospide, 2018. "The Impact of Post Stress Tests Capital on Bank Lending," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-087, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antoine Lepetit, 2018. "The Optimal Inflation Rate with Discount Factor Heterogeneity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-086, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wansleben, Leon, 2018. "How expectations became governable: institutional change and the performative power of central banks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91316, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Karthik A. Sastry, 2018. "Managing Expectations: Instruments vs. Targets," NBER Working Papers 25404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelo Arbex & Sidney Caetano & Wilson Correa, 2018. "Macroeconomic Effects of Inflation Target Uncertainty Shocks," Working Papers 1804, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Maliar, Lilia, 2018. "Continuous Time Versus Discrete Time in the New Keynesian Model: Closed-Form Solutions and Implications for Liquidity Trap," CEPR Discussion Papers 13384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Albert, Juan-Francisco & Gómez-Fernández, Nerea, 2018. "Monetary policy and the redistribution of net worth in the US," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91320, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Acosta-Smith, Jonathan, 2018. "Interest rates, capital and bank risk-taking," Bank of England working papers 774, Bank of England.