Report NEP-DGE-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Verona & Juha Kilponen & Seppo Orjasniemi & Antti Ripatti, 2015. "Business Cycle Dynamics and Macroprudential Policy Through the Lens of the Aino Model - A Micro-Founded Small Open Economy DSGE Mo," EcoMod2015 8441, EcoMod.
- Marcin Kolasa & Michal Rubaszek, 2016. "Does foreign sector help forecast domestic variables in DSGE models?," EcoMod2016 9393, EcoMod.
- Mohammed Aït Lahcen, 2017. "Informality and the long run Phillips curve," ECON - Working Papers 248, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Dec 2018.
- Katerina Gawthorpe, 2016. "Impact Evaluation of Scenario with Local Currencies: DSGE Model," EcoMod2016 9755, EcoMod.
- Bulat Mukhamediyev & Mukhamediyev Bulat, 2015. "Estimated Small Multiple Regions Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model," EcoMod2015 8374, EcoMod.
- Fernando Garcia-Barragan & Guangling Dave Liu, 2017. "Capital controls and foreign currency denomination," Working Papers 671, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- James Albrecht & Bruno Decreuse & Susan Vroman, 2017. "Directed Search with Phantom Vacancies," Working Papers halshs-01484717, HAL.
- Barrios Cobos, Salvador & Dolls, Mathias & Maftei, Anamaria & Peichl, Andreas & Riscado, Sara & Varga, Janos & Wittneben, Christian, 2017. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-017, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Sayed Mehdi Naji Esfahani, 2015. "Co-movement Puzzle and the Overlapping Roles of Consumer Durables and Capital," EcoMod2015 8681, EcoMod.
- Paulo Vieira & Celsa Machado & Ana Paula Ribeiro, 2016. "Optimal Fiscal Simple Rules for Small and Large Countries of a Monetary Union," EcoMod2016 9685, EcoMod.
- Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2017. "The Government Spending Multiplier in a (Mis-)Managed Liquidity Trap," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 17.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Miguel Angel Santos, 2015. "The Right Fit for the Wrong Reasons: Real Business Cycle in an Oil-Dependent Economy," CID Working Papers 64, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Tesfaselassie, Mewael F. & Wolters, Maik H., 2017. "The impact of growth on unemployment in a low vs. a high inflation environment," Economics Working Papers 2017-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Richard Dennis, 2017. "Durations at the zero lower bound," CAMA Working Papers 2017-25, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher J. Waller, 2017. "Liquidity Premiums on Government Debt and the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level," Working Papers 2017-8, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Philippe Bich & Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Lisa Morhaim, 2018. "On Temporal Aggregators and Dynamic Programming," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01437496, HAL.
- Coimbra, Nuno & Rey, Hï¿½lï¿½ne, 2017. "Financial Cycles with Heterogeneous Intermediaries," CEPR Discussion Papers 11907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Danilo Liberati & Michele Loberto, 2017. "Taxation and housing markets with search frictions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1105, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joel Wagner, 2017. "Anticipated Technology Shocks: A Re-Evaluation Using Cointegrated Technologies," Staff Working Papers 17-11, Bank of Canada.
- Eo, Yunjong & Lie, Denny, 2017. "The Role of Inflation Target Adjustment in Stabilization Policy," Working Papers 2017-06, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Jun 2019.
- Alexandre Janiak & Sofía Bauducco, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Raising the Minimum Wage: Capital Accumulation, Employment and the Wage Distribution," Documentos de Trabajo 481, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Olovsson, Conny, 2016. "Oil prices in a real-businesscycle model with precautionary demand for oil," Working Paper Series 332, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Willem Devriendt & Freddy Heylen, 2017. "Macroeconomic and distributional effects of demographic change in an open economy - The case of Belgium -," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/931, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alban Moura, 2017. "Investment price rigidity and business cycles," BCL working papers 105, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Lukas Altermatt, 2017. "Inside money, investment, and unconventional monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 247, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2019.
- Izabella Kuncz & Éva Berde, 2016. "Is the “Beckerian” quantity-quality tradeoff regarding the offspring always true? Analysis of NTA data," EcoMod2016 9590, EcoMod.
- Kenneth Sæterhagen Paulsen, 2017. "Conditional forecasting with DSGE models - A conditional copula approach," Working Paper 2017/4, Norges Bank.