Report NEP-DGE-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Grajales Olarte, A. & Uras, R.B., 2015. "Heterogeneity in Wage Setting Behavior in a New-Keynesian Model," Discussion Paper 2015-024, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kudoh, Noritaka & Miyamoto, Hiroaki & Sasaki, Masaru, 2015. "Employment and Hours over the Business Cycle in a Model with Search Frictions," IZA Discussion Papers 8946, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ran Li & Jiao Wang, 2015. "A structural investigation of the Chinese economy with a hybrid monetary policy rule," CAMA Working Papers 2015-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Laurent Clerc & Alexis Derviz & Stephane Moyen & Kalin Nikolov & Livio Stracca & Javier Suarez & Alexandro Vardulakis & Caterina Mendicino, 2015. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," Working Papers w201503, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sergey Ivashchenko, 2015. "A 5-sector DSGE Model of Russia," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/15, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Angelini & Luca Fanelli Fanelli, 2015. "Misspecification and Expectations Correction in New Keynesian DSGE Models," Quaderni di Dipartimento 1, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Lahcen, Mohammed Ait, 2014. "DSGE models for developing economies: an application to Morocco," MPRA Paper 63404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriela Castro & José R. Maria & Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Mourinho Félix, 2015. "Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?," Working Papers w201501, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mattana, Elena & Panetti, Ettore, 2014. "A dynamic quantitative macroeconomic model of bank runs," CORE Discussion Papers 2014068, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DAVILA, Julio, 2014. "Output externalities on total factor productivity," CORE Discussion Papers 2014037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Knowles, John & Vandenbroucke, Guillaume, 2015. "Fertility Shocks and Equilibrium Marriage-Rate Dynamics," Working Papers 2015-7, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Huikang Ying, 2015. "Labour Informality, Selective Migration, and Productivity in General Equilibrium," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/653, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Luttmer, Erzo G. J., 2015. "An Assignment Model of Knowledge Diffusion and Income Inequality," Staff Report 509, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kleemans, Marieke, 2015. "Migration Choice under Risk and Liquidity Constraints," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 200702, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.