Report NEP-LAB-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davis, Jonathan & Mazumder, Bhashkar, 2017. "The Decline in Intergenerational Mobility After 1980," Working Paper Series WP-2017-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jackson, Osborne & Zhao, Bo, 2017. "The effect of changing employers’ access to criminal histories on ex-offenders’ labor market outcomes: evidence from the 2010–2012 Massachusetts CORI Reform," Working Papers 16-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- George J. Borjas, 2017. "The Earnings of Undocumented Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 23236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melissa S. Kearney & Phillip B. Levine, 2017. "The Economics of Non-Marital Childbearing and The “Marriage Premium for Children”," NBER Working Papers 23230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhuan Pei & Jörn-Steffen Pischke & Hannes Schwandt, 2017. "Poorly Measured Confounders are More Useful on the Left Than on the Right," NBER Working Papers 23232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Bryson & Christine Erhel & ZinaÃ¯da Salibekyan, 2017. "The Effects of Firm Size on Job Quality: A Comparative Study for Britain and France," DoQSS Working Papers 17-08, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Umakrishnan Kollamparambil, 2017. "Labour market impact of internal in-migration: A district level analysis of South Africa," Working Papers 667, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Haliassos, Michael & Jansson, Thomas & Karabulut, Yigitcan, 2017. "Financial Literacy Externalities," Working Paper Series 333, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Oct 2017.
- Jenny Schuetz & Arturo Gonzalez & Jeff Larrimore & Ellen A. Merry & Barbara J. Robles, 2017. "Are Central Cities Poor and Non-White?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-031, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jon D. Wisman & Aaron Pacitti, 2017. "Guaranteed Employment and Universal Child Care For a New Social Contract," Working Papers 2017-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Gay, Victor & Hicks, Daniel L. & Santacreu-Vasut, Estefania & Shoham, Amir, 2017. "Decomposing culture: An analysis of gender, language, and labor supply in the household," MPRA Paper 77637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goodman, Sarena & Henriques, Alice M. & Mezza, Alvaro A., 2017. "On Intergenerational Immobility : Evidence that Adult Credit Health Reflects the Childhood Environment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-032, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 29 Nov 2017.
- Mark E. McGovern & Aditi Krishna & Victor M. Aguayo & S.V. Subramanian, 2017. "A Review of the Evidence Linking Child Stunting to Economic Outcomes," CHaRMS Working Papers 17-03, Centre for HeAlth Research at the Management School (CHaRMS).
- Mohammed Aït Lahcen, 2017. "Money, inflation, and unemployment in the presence of informality," ECON - Working Papers 248, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Willem Devriendt & Freddy Heylen, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects Of Demographic Change In An Olg Model For A Small Open Economy - The Case Of Belgium -," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/931, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.