Pharmaceuticals Delivery in Ireland. Getting a Bigger Bang for the Buck
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number RS24 and published in 2012.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paraponaris, A. & Verger, P. & Desquins, B. & Villani, P. & Bouvenot, G. & Rochaix, L. & Gourheux, J. C. & Moatti, J. P. AU -, 2004. "Delivering generics without regulatory incentives?: Empirical evidence from French general practitioners about willingness to prescribe international non-proprietary names," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 23-32, October.
- Michael Barry & Lesley Tilson & Máirín Ryan, 2004. "Pricing and reimbursement of drugs in Ireland," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 190-194, May.
- Brick, Aoife & Nolan, Anne & O'Reilly, Jacqueline & Smith, Samantha, 2010. "Resource Allocation, Financing and Sustainability in the Health Sector," Papers RB2010/3/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb201058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valérie Paris & Elizabeth Docteur, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Policies in Germany," OECD Health Working Papers 39, OECD Publishing.
- Mark Dusheiko & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Peter Smith, 2003.
"The Effects of Budgets on Doctors Behaviour: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
03/064, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Mark Dusheiko & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Peter C Smith, . "The Effect of Budgets on Doctor Behaviour: Evidence From A Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers 03/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Panos Kanavos & Joan Costa-Font, 2005. "Pharmaceutical parallel trade in Europe: stakeholder and competition effects," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(44), pages 751-798, October.
- Eric de Laat & Rudy Douven & Esther Mot & F. Windmeijer, 2004.
"Pharmaceutical promotion and GP prescription behaviour,"
CPB Discussion Paper
30, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Frank Windmeijer & Eric de Laat & Rudy Douven & Esther Mot, 2006. "Pharmaceutical promotion and GP prescription behaviour," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 5-18.
- Brick, Aoife & Nolan, Anne, 2010. "The Sustainability of Irish Health Expenditure," Papers BP2011/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Delnoij, Diana & Brenner, Gerhard, 2000. "Importing budget systems from other countries: what can we learn from the German drug budget and the British GP fundholding?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 157-169, July.
- Lesley Tilson & Aisling OLeary & Cara Usher & Michael Barry, 2010. "Pharmacoeconomic Evaluation in Ireland: A Review of the Process," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 28(4), pages 307-322.
- Lambrelli, Dimitra & O'Donnell, Owen, 2011. "The impotence of price controls: Failed attempts to constrain pharmaceutical expenditures in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 162-171, July.
- Paul Gorecki, 2011. "Do you believe in magic? Improving the quality of pharmacy services through restricting entry and aspirational contracts, the Irish experience," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 521-531, December.
- Nicolas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 1998. "Regulating drug prices: where do we go from here?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 321-342, August.
- Dag Dalen & Kari Furu & Marilena Locatelli & Steinar Strøm, 2011.
"Generic substitution: micro evidence from register data in Norway,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 49-59, February.
- Dalen Gag Morten & Furu Kai & Locatelli Marilena & Strom Steinar, 2009. "Generic substitution. Micro evidence from register data in Norway," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200901, University of Turin.
- Honohan, Patrick & Donovan, Donal & Gorecki, Paul & Mottiar, Rafique, 2010. "The Irish Banking Crisis: Regulatory and Financial Stability Policy," MPRA Paper 24896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lundin, Douglas, 2000. "Moral hazard in physician prescription behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 639-662, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:rs24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.