Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Policies in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5987 is not listed on IDEAS
- Begoña Garcia Mariñoso & Izabela Jelovac & Pau Olivella, 2011.
"External referencing and pharmaceutical price negotiation,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 737-756, June.
- Begoña Garcia Mariñoso & Izabela Jelovac & Pau Olivella, 2008. "External referencing and pharmaceutical price negotiation," Working Papers 0815, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Begoña Garcia Mariñoso & Izabela Jelovac & Pau Olivella, 2011. "External referencing and pharmaceutical price negotiation," Post-Print halshs-00303682, HAL.
- Begoña Garcia Mariñoso & Izabela Jelovac & Pau Olivella, 2010. "External referencing and pharmaceutical price negotiation," Post-Print halshs-00955856, HAL.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Nolan, Anne & Brick, Aoife & Lyons, Seán, 2012. "Pharmaceuticals Delivery in Ireland. Getting a Bigger Bang for the Buck," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS24, January.
- Hossein, Zare & Gerard, Anderson, 2013. "Trends in cost sharing among selected high income countries—2000–2010," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 35-44.
- Katharina Elisabeth Fischer & Taika Koch & Karel Kostev & Tom Stargardt, 2018. "The impact of physician-level drug budgets on prescribing behavior," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(2), pages 213-222, March.
- Corinne Blanquart & Saskia Seidel & Ina Frenzel, 2018. "A conceptual framework to identify key drivers for logistics and transport demand - testing the scheme for goods movement in the pharmaceutical supply chain in France and Germany [Un cadre conceptu," Post-Print hal-01919122, HAL.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:8:y:2010:i:3:p:14566949 is not listed on IDEAS
- MathiasKifmann & SvenNeelsen, 2010. "Germany's Struggle with Prices for Patent-protected Drugs," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(03), pages 43-52, October.
- Geng, Difei & Saggi, Kamal, 2020. "Optimal price regulations in international pharmaceutical markets with generic competition," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2009-01-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:39-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.