Quarterly Economic Commentary, Summer 2012
Research Note 2012/2/1: Unit Labour Costs in Irish Manufacturing, Eddie Casey Research Note 2012/2/2: The Savings Rate during the Recession, Joe Durkan and Niall O'Hanlon Research Note 2012/2/3: The Impact of Recession on Migration: A Preliminary Analysis of Census 2011, Pete Lunn Special Article: The Irish Housing Market, David Duffy and John FitzGerald Research Bulletin 2012/2/1: Pharmaceuticals: Getting Better Value for Money, Paul Gorecki, Anne Nolan, Aoife Brick and Séan Lyons
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Forecasting Report with number QEC20122 and published in 2012.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009.
"Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies under EMU: Ireland and Spain,"
WP315, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Thomas Conefrey & John Fitz Gerald, 2010. "Managing Housing Bubbles In Regional Economies Under Emu: Ireland And Spain," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 211(1), pages 91-108, January.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2010. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies Under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers RB2010/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kennedy, Gerard & McQuinn, Kieran, 2012. "Why are Irish house prices still falling?," Economic Letters 05/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- FitzGerald, John & Byrne, David & Znuderl, Nusa, 2011. "The Impact of Changes in Educational Attainment on Life Expectancy in Ireland," Papers WP414, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Agustín S. Bénétrix & Barry Eichengreen & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2012.
"How housing slumps end,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(72), pages 647-692, October.
- Agustin Benetrix & Barry Eichengreen & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2011. "How Housing Slumps End," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp384, IIIS.
- Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke & Augustin S. Benetrix & Barry Eichengreen, 2011. "How Housing Slumps End," Economics Series Working Papers 577, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Duffy, 2007. "The Housing Tenure of Immigrants in Ireland: Some Preliminary Analysis," Papers WP188, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Morgan Kelly, 2007.
"On the Likely Extent of Falls in Irish House Prices,"
200701, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kelly, Morgan, 2007. "On the likely Extent of Falls in Irish House Prices," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(2-Summer), pages 42-54.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Nolan, Anne & Brick, Aoife & Lyons, Seán, 2012. "Pharmaceuticals Delivery in Ireland. Getting a Bigger Bang for the Buck," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS24.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec20122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.