Quarterly Economic Commentary, Summer 2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kennedy, Gerard & McQuinn, Kieran, 2012. "Why are Irish house prices still falling?," Economic Letters 05/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- David Duffy, 2007. "The Housing Tenure of Immigrants in Ireland: Some Preliminary Analysis," Papers WP188, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kelly, Morgan, 2007.
"On the likely Extent of Falls in Irish House Prices,"
Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(2-Summer), pages 42-54.
- Morgan Kelly, 2007. "On the likely extent of falls in Irish house prices," Open Access publications 10197/908, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Morgan Kelly, 2007. "On the likely extent of falls in Irish house prices," Working Papers 200701, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Agustín S. Bénétrix & Barry Eichengreen & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2012.
"How housing slumps end,"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(72), pages 647-692, October.
- Agustin Benetrix & Barry Eichengreen & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2011. "How Housing Slumps End," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp384, IIIS.
- Kevin HjortshÃ¸j O'Rourke & Augustin S. Benetrix and Barry Eichengreen, 2011. "How Housing Slumps End," Economics Series Working Papers 577, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Conefrey & John Fitz Gerald, 2010.
"Managing Housing Bubbles In Regional Economies Under Emu: Ireland And Spain,"
National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 211(1), pages 91-108, January.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers WP315, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2010. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies Under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers RB2010/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- FitzGerald, John & Byrne, David & Znuderl, Nusa, 2011. "The Impact of Changes in Educational Attainment on Life Expectancy in Ireland," Papers WP414, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Nolan, Anne & Brick, Aoife & Lyons, Seán, 2012. "Pharmaceuticals Delivery in Ireland. Getting a Bigger Bang for the Buck," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS24, January.
More about this item
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec20122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.