Regulating drug prices: where do we go from here?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Drummond, Michael & Jonsson, Bengt & Rutten, Frans, 1997. "The role of economic evaluation in the pricing and reimbursement of medicines," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 199-215, June.
- Cave, M. & Towse, A., 1997. "Regulating Prices Paid by the NHS for Medicines Supplied by the UK-Based Pharmaceutical Industry," Briefings 000427, Office of Health Economics.
- James D. Adams & Adam B. Jaffe, 1996.
"Bounding the Effects of R&D: An Investigation Using Matched Establishment-Firm Data,"
RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(4), pages 700-721, Winter.
- James D. Adams & Adam B. Jaffe, 1996. "Bounding the Effects of R&D: An Investigation Using Matched Establishment-Firm Data," NBER Working Papers 5544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colin Mayer & John Vickers, 1996. "Profit-sharing regulation: an economic appraisal," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Procurement and Renegotiation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(2), pages 235-259, April.
- Danzon, P., 1997. "Trade and Price Differentials for Pharmaceuticals: Policy Options," Monographs, Office of Health Economics, number 000430, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Jean O. Lanjouw & Mark Schankerman, 2016.
"Patents and the Global Diffusion of New Drugs,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(1), pages 136-164, January.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Jean O. Lanjouw & Mark Schankerman, 2014. "Patents and the Global Diffusion of New Drugs," NBER Working Papers 20492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cockburn, Iain M & Lanjouw, Jean O & Schankerman, Mark, 2014. "Patents and the Global Diffusion of New Drugs," CEPR Discussion Papers 10149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cockburn, Iain & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Schankerman, Mark, 2016. "Patents and the global diffusion of new drugs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65415, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cockburn, Iain & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Schankerman, Mark, 2014. "Patents and the global diffusion of new drugs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60450, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Iain Cockburn & Jean O. Lanjouw & Mark Schankerman, 2014. "Patents and the Global Diffusion of New Drugs," CEP Discussion Papers dp1298, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jommi, Claudio & Paruzzolo, Silvia, 2007. "Public administration and R&D localisation by pharmaceutical and biotech companies: A theoretical framework and the Italian case-study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 117-130, April.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Nolan, Anne & Brick, Aoife & Lyons, Seán, 2012. "Pharmaceuticals Delivery in Ireland. Getting a Bigger Bang for the Buck," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS24, January.
More about this item
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:19:y:1998:i:3:p:321-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.