Profit-sharing regulation: an economic appraisal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Braeutigam, Ronald R., 1993. "A regulatory bargain for diversified enterprises," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Greenstein, Shane & McMaster, Susan & Spiller, Pablo T, 1995. "The Effect of Incentive Regulation on Infrastructure Modernization: Local Exchange Companies' Deployment of Digital Technology," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 187-236, Summer.
- H.S. Shin, 1994. "News Management and the Value of Firms," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(1), pages 58-71, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David & Zhang, Yin-Fang, 2004. "Price and Profit Regulation in Developing and Transition Economies, Methods Used and Problems Faced: A Survey of the Regulators," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30596, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Moretto, Michele & Panteghini, Paolo M. & Scarpa, Carlo, 2008.
"Profit sharing and investment by regulated utilities: A welfare analysis,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 315-337, December.
- Michele Moretto & Paolo M. Panteghini & Carlo Scarpa, 2006. "Profit Sharing and Investment by Regulated Utilities: A Welfare Analysis," Working Papers ubs0611, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Michele Moretto & Paolo M. Panteghini & Carlo Scarpa, 2007. "Profit Sharing and Investment by Regulated Utilities: a Welfare Analysis," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0059, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michele Moretto & Paolo M. Panteghini & Carlo Scarpa, 2003.
"Investment Size and Firm’s Value Under Profit Sharing Regulation,"
2003.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Paolo Panteghini & Carlo Scarpa, 2003. "Investment Size and Firm's Value under Profit Sharing Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1040, CESifo Group Munich.
- Evans, Lewis & Guthrie, Graeme, 2003. "Asset Stranding is Inevitable: Implications for Optimal Regulatory Design," Working Paper Series 3881, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Paolo M. Panteghini & Carlo Scarpa, 2003. "Irreversible Investments and Regulatory Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 934, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Hawdon & Lester C. Hunt & Paul Levine & Neil Rickman, 2007.
"Optimal sliding scale regulation: an application to regional electricity distribution in England and Wales,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 458-485, July.
- David Hawdon & Lester C Hunt & Paul Levine & Neil Rickman, 2005. "Optimal sliding scale regulation: An application to regional electricity distribution in England and Wales," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 111, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Hawdon, David & Hunt, Lester & Levine, Paul L & Rickman, Neil, 2005. "Optimal Sliding Scale Regulation: An Application to Regional Electricity Distribution in England and Wales," CEPR Discussion Papers 4934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Scarpa & Paolo Panteghini, 2001.
"Incentives to (Irreversible) Investments Under Different Regulatory Regimes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
417, CESifo Group Munich.
- Panteghini, Paolo & Carlo Scarpa, 2002. "Incentives to (irreversible) investments under different regulatory regimes," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 154, Royal Economic Society.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Stroffolini, Francesca, 2002. "Price cap regulation and information acquisition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1013-1036, September.
- Lucy Chennells, 1997. "The windfall tax," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 279-291, August.
- Jose Luis Lima R & Andres Gomez Lobo, 2004. "Good Regulatory Lags for Price Cap and Rolling Cap contracts," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 278, Econometric Society.
- Kennedy, David, 2002. "Regulatory reform and market development in power sectors of transition economies: the case of Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 219-233, February.
- Nicolas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 1998. "Regulating drug prices: where do we go from here?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 321-342, August.
- Paolo Panteghini & Carlo Scarpa, 2008. "Political pressures and the credibility of regulation: can profit sharing mitigate regulatory risk?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(3), pages 253-274, September.
- Stroffolini, Francesca, 2012. "Access profit-sharing regulation with information acquisition and transmission," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 161-174.
- Tonci Bakovic & Bernard Tenenbaum & Fiona Woolf, 2003. "Regulation by Contract : A New Way to Privatize Electricity Distribution?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15078.
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Stroffolini, Francesca, 2005. "Price cap regulation, revenue sharing and information acquisition," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 217-230, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:17:y:1996:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.