- 001561 Comparative and Relative Effectiveness: A Challenge For Health Systems, Regulators, or Pharmaceutical Companies?
by Adrian Towse
- 000076 The Current Drug Development Paradigm: Responding to US and European Demands for Evidence of Comparative Effectiveness and Relative Effectiveness
by Jorge Mestre-Ferrandiz;Patricia Deverka;Michele Pistollato;Emily Rosenberg
- 000106 Critique of CHE Research Paper 81: Methods for the Estimation of the NICE Cost Effectiveness Threshold
by Adrian Towse;Paul Barnsley;Sarah Karlsberg-Schaffer;Jon Sussex
- 000167 The Use of Pay-for-Performance for Drugs: Can It Improve Incentives for Innovation?
by Lou Garrison;Ruth Puig-Peiro;Adrian Towse
- 000191 Pharmaceutical Pricing in Europe: Is Differential Pricing a Win-Win Solution?
by Patricia Danzon;Martina Garau;Adrian Towse
- 000171 Critical Review of the Quality and Competition Measures and Identification Strategies Used in Health Care Studies
by Arik Mordoh
- 000217 Enhancing the Benefits from Biomedical and Health Research Spillovers
by Office of Health Economics
- 000216 New Drugs to Tackle Antimicrobial Resistance: EU Policy Options
by Priya Sharma;Adrian Towse
- 000332 Costs and Benefits of Regulating New Product Development in the UK Pharmaceutical Industry
by Keith Hartley;Alan Maynard
- 000322 Price Comparisons of Identical Products in Japan, the United States and Europe
by W. Duncan Reekie