The role of economic evaluation in the pricing and reimbursement of medicines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reekie, W Duncan, 1978. "Price and Quality Competition in the United States Drug Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 223-237, March.
- F. M. Scherer, 1993. "Pricing, Profits, and Technological Progress in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 97-115, Summer.
- Abbott, Thomas III, 1995. "Price regulation in the pharmaceutical industry: Prescription or placebo?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 551-565, December.
- Haan, Ger & Rutten, Frans, 1989. "No cure, no pay: an acceptable way of financing fertility treatments?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 239-249, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez-Casasnovas, Guillem & Puig-Junoy, Jaume, 2000.
"Review of the literature on reference pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 87-123, November.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Economics Working Papers 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Syed Mohiuddin, 2014. "A Systematic and Critical Review of Model-Based Economic Evaluations of Pharmacotherapeutics in Patients with Bipolar Disorder," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 359-372, August.
- David B. Evans & Dan Chisholm & Tessa Tan-Torres Edejer, 2012. "Generalized Cost-effectiveness Analysis: Principles and Practice," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andersson, Karolina & Bergstrom, Gina & Petzold, Max G. & Carlsten, Anders, 2007. "Impact of a generic substitution reform on patients' and society's expenditure for pharmaceuticals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2-3), pages 376-384, May.
- Chiara Bonassi & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2007. "Regolazione, innovazione e ciclo di vita dei prodotti - Per una riforma del pricing al lancio e della governance della spesa nella farmaceutica pubblica," Working Papers CERM 02-2007, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Andersson, Karolina & Petzold, Max Gustav & Sonesson, Christian & Lonnroth, Knut & Carlsten, Anders, 2006. "Do policy changes in the pharmaceutical reimbursement schedule affect drug expenditures?: Interrupted time series analysis of cost, volume and cost per volume trends in Sweden 1986-2002," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 231-243, December.
- Lundkvist, Jonas & Jonsson, Bengt & Rehnberg, Clas, 2006. "The costs and benefits of regulations for reimbursement of new drugs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 337-344, December.
- Henschke, Cornelia & Sundmacher, Leonie & Busse, Reinhard, 2013. "Structural changes in the German pharmaceutical market: Price setting mechanisms based on the early benefit evaluation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 263-269.
- Nicolas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 1998. "Regulating drug prices: where do we go from here?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 321-342, August.
- Anthony Harris & Jing Jing Li & Karen Yong, 2016. "What Can We Expect from Value-Based Funding of Medicines? A Retrospective Study," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 393-402, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:40:y:1997:i:3:p:199-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .