GPs as citizens’ agents: prescription behavior and altruism
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Granlund & Niklas Rudholm & Magnus Wikström, 2006.
"Fixed budgets as a cost containment measure for pharmaceuticals,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 37-45, March.
- Granlund, David & Rudholm, Niklas & Wikström, Magnus, 2004. "Fixed Budgets as a Cost Containment Measure for Pharmaceuticals," Umeå Economic Studies 639, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Blomqvist, Ake, 1991. "The doctor as double agent: Information asymmetry, health insurance, and medical care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 411-432.
- Lundin, Douglas, 2000. "Moral hazard in physician prescription behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 639-662, September.
- Chinburapa, Vijit & Larson, Lon N. & Brucks, Merrie & Draugalis, JoLaine & Bootman, J.Lyle & Puto, Christopher P., 1993. "Physician prescribing decisions: The effects of situational involvement and task complexity on information acquisition and decision making," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1473-1482, June.
- Delnoij, Diana & Brenner, Gerhard, 2000. "Importing budget systems from other countries: what can we learn from the German drug budget and the British GP fundholding?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 157-169, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:4:p:399-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.