GPs as citizens’ agents: prescription behavior and altruism
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/medicine/health+informatics/journal/10198/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Granlund & Niklas Rudholm & Magnus Wikström, 2006.
"Fixed budgets as a cost containment measure for pharmaceuticals,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(1), pages 37-45, March.
- Granlund, David & Rudholm, Niklas & Wikström, Magnus, 2004. "Fixed Budgets as a Cost Containment Measure for Pharmaceuticals," Umeå Economic Studies 639, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Delnoij, Diana & Brenner, Gerhard, 2000. "Importing budget systems from other countries: what can we learn from the German drug budget and the British GP fundholding?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 157-169, July.
- Blomqvist, Ake, 1991. "The doctor as double agent: Information asymmetry, health insurance, and medical care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 411-432.
- Chinburapa, Vijit & Larson, Lon N. & Brucks, Merrie & Draugalis, JoLaine & Bootman, J.Lyle & Puto, Christopher P., 1993. "Physician prescribing decisions: The effects of situational involvement and task complexity on information acquisition and decision making," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1473-1482, June.
- Lundin, Douglas, 2000. "Moral hazard in physician prescription behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 639-662, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:4:p:399-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.