Pharmaceutical promotion and GP prescription behaviour
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frank Windmeijer & Eric de Laat & Rudy Douven & Esther Mot, 2006. "Pharmaceutical promotion and GP prescription behaviour," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 5-18.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Jacobzone, 2000. "Pharmaceutical Policies in OECD Countries: Reconciling Social and Industrial Goals," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Coscelli, Andrea, 2000. "The Importance of Doctors' and Patients' Preferences in the Prescription Decision," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 349-369, September.
- DiMasi, Joseph A. & Hansen, Ronald W. & Grabowski, Henry G. & Lasagna, Louis, 1991. "Cost of innovation in the pharmaceutical industry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 107-142, July.
- Matraves, Catherine, 1999.
"Market Structure, R&D and Advertising in the Pharmaceutical Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 169-194, June.
- Catherine Matraves, 1998. "Market Structure, R&D and Advertising in the Pharmaceutical Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 98-17, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Scherer, F.M., 2000. "The pharmaceutical industry," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 25, pages 1297-1336 Elsevier.
- Rizzo, John A, 1999. "Advertising and Competition in the Ethical Pharmaceutical Industry: The Case of Antihypertensive Drugs," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(1), pages 89-116, April.
- DiMasi, Joseph A. & Hansen, Ronald W. & Grabowski, Henry G., 2003. "The price of innovation: new estimates of drug development costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 151-185, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Machiel Dijk & Richard Nahuis & Daniel Waagmeester, 2006.
"Does Public Service Broadcasting Serve The Public? The Future of Television in the Changing Media Landscape,"
Springer, vol. 154(2), pages 251-276, June.
- Machiel van Dijk & Richard Nahuis & Daniël Waagmeester, 2005. "Does public service broadcasting serve the public? The future of television in the changing media landscape," CPB Discussion Paper 43, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- M. van Dijk & R. Nahuis & D. Waagmeester, 2005. "Does Public Service Broadcasting Serve the Public? The Future of Television in the Changing Media Landscape," Working Papers 05-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Filippini, M. & Heimsch, F. & Masiero, G., 2014.
"Antibiotic consumption and the role of dispensing physicians,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 242-251.
- Massimo Filippini & Fabian Heimsch & Giuliano Masiero, 2013. "Antibiotic consumption and the role of dispensing physicians," CEPRA working paper 1302, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Pieter Dylst & Arnold Vulto & Brian Godman & Steven Simoens, 2013. "Generic Medicines: Solutions for a Sustainable Drug Market?," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 437-443, October.
- Hui Zhang & Gregory Zaric, 2015. "Using price–volume agreements to manage pharmaceutical leakage and off-label promotion," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(7), pages 747-761, September.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:4:p:234-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Leeflang & Jaap Wieringa, 2010. "Modeling the effects of pharmaceutical marketing," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 121-133, June.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Nolan, Anne & Brick, Aoife & Lyons, Seán, 2012. "Pharmaceuticals Delivery in Ireland. Getting a Bigger Bang for the Buck," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS24.
- Neilson, William S., 2009. "Price sensitive prescribers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 20-22, July.
- repec:spr:aphecp:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40258-016-0300-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Terris-Prestholt, Fern & Windmeijer, Frank, 2016.
"How to sell a condom? The impact of demand creation tools on male and female condom sales in resource limited settings,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 107-120.
- Fern Terris-Prestholt & Frank Windmeijer, 2015. "How To Sell A Condom? The Impact Of Demand Creation Tools On Male And Female Condom Sales In Resource Limited Settings," Working Papers 150017, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
More about this item
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2004-12-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2004-12-02 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .