Physician and pharmacist perceptions of generic medicines: What they think and how they differ
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brick, Aoife & Gorecki, Paul K. & Nolan, Anne, 2013. "Ireland: Pharmaceutical Prices, Prescribing Practices and Usage of Generics in a Comparative Context," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS32, January.
- Fabiano, Valentina & Mameli, Chiara & Cattaneo, Dario & Delle Fave, Antonella & Preziosa, Alessandra & Mele, Giuseppe & Clementi, Emilio & Zuccotti, Gian Vincenzo, 2012. "Perceptions and patterns of use of generic drugs among Italian Family Pediatricians: First round results of a web survey," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 247-252.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Nolan, Anne & Brick, Aoife & Lyons, Seán, 2012. "Pharmaceuticals Delivery in Ireland. Getting a Bigger Bang for the Buck," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS24, January.
- Chua, Gin Nie & Hassali, Mohamed Azmi & Shafie, Asrul Akmal & Awaisu, Ahmed, 2010. "A survey exploring knowledge and perceptions of general practitioners towards the use of generic medicines in the northern state of Malaysia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 229-235, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mondelo-García, Cristina & Mendoza, Elvia & Movilla-Fernández, María-Jesús & Coronado, Carmen, 2018. "Perceptions of pharmacists and physicians on generic substitution in a financial crisis context in Northwestern Spain: A qualitative study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(12), pages 1316-1325.
- Charon Lessing & Toni Ashton & Peter Davis, 2014. "The Impact on Health Outcomes and Healthcare Utilisation of Switching to Generic Medicines Consequent to Reference Pricing: The Case of Lamotrigine in New Zealand," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 537-546, October.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral practitioners; Pharmacists; Generic drugs; Professional education; Patient education; Health policy; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:116:y:2014:i:2:p:214-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.