From market failure to marketing failure: market orientation as the key to deep outreach in microfinance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Naumann, Earl & Shannon, Patrick, 1992. "What is customer-driven marketing?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 44-52.
- Wood, Van R. & Bhuian, Shahid & Kiecker, Pamela, 2000. "Market Orientation and Organizational Performance in Not-for-Profit Hospitals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 213-226, June.
- Morduch, Jonathan, 2000.
"The Microfinance Schism,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 617-629, April.
- Morduch, J., 1998. "The Microfinance Schism," Papers 626, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Hooley, Graham & Cox, Tony & Fahy, John & Shipley, David & Beracs, Jozsef & Fonfara, Krzysztof & Snoj, Boris, 2000. "Market Orientation in the Transition Economies of Central Europe:: Tests of the Narver and Slater Market Orientation Scales," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 273-285, December.
- John Dawes, 2000. "Market Orientation and Company Profitability: Further Evidence Incorporating Longitudinal Data," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(2), pages 173-199, September.
- Billie Jo Zirger & Modesto A. Maidique, 1990. "A Model of New Product Development: An Empirical Test," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(7), pages 867-883, July.
- Felix T. Mavondo & Mark A. Farrell, 2000. "Measuring Market Orientation: Are There Differences Between Business Marketers and Consumer Marketers?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(2), pages 223-244, September.
- Lloyd C. Harris, 2001. "Market Orientation and Performance: Objective and Subjective Empirical Evidence from UK Companies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 17-43, 01. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)