Impact Assessment of Microfinance: Towards a New Protocol for Collection and Analysis of Qualitative Data
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Brighton BN1 9RE|
Phone: +44 (0) 1273 606261
Fax: +44 (0) 1273 621202
Web page: http://www.ids.ac.uk/impact
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ana Marr, 2002. "Studying group dynamics: an alternative analytical framework for the study of microfinance impacts on poverty reduction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 511-534.
- John Hudson & Philip Jones, 2003. "International trade in 'quality goods': signalling problems for developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 999-1013.
- J. Copestake & S. Bhalotra & S. Johnson, 2001. "Assessing the Impact of Microcredit: A Zambian Case Study," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 81-100.
- Gary Woller, 2002. "From market failure to marketing failure: market orientation as the key to deep outreach in microfinance," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 305-324.
- Hulme, David, 2000. "Impact Assessment Methodologies for Microfinance: Theory, Experience and Better Practice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-98, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:usuxwp:23746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.