Impact Assessment of Microfinance: Towards a New Protocol for Collection and Analysis of Qualitative Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana Marr, 2002. "Studying group dynamics: an alternative analytical framework for the study of microfinance impacts on poverty reduction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 511-534.
- John Hudson & Philip Jones, 2003. "International trade in 'quality goods': signalling problems for developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 999-1013.
- J. Copestake & S. Bhalotra & S. Johnson, 2001. "Assessing the Impact of Microcredit: A Zambian Case Study," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 81-100.
- Gary Woller, 2002. "From market failure to marketing failure: market orientation as the key to deep outreach in microfinance," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 305-324.
- Hulme, David, 2000. "Impact Assessment Methodologies for Microfinance: Theory, Experience and Better Practice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-98, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Widiarto, Indra & Emrouznejad, Ali, 2015. "Social and financial efficiency of Islamic microfinance institutions: A Data Envelopment Analysis application," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-17.
- Copestake, James, 2002. "Unfinished Business: The Need for More Effective Microfinance Exit Monitoring," Working Papers 23752, University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program.
- Mohummed Shofi Ullah Mazumder & Lu Wencong, 2013. "Micro-Credit and Poverty Reduction: A Case of Bangladesh," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3), pages 403-417.
- Cohen, Monique & Wright, Katie, 2003. "Managing Client Information: Feedback Loop Lessons From Latin America," Occasional Papers 23744, University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program.
- Katie Wright & James Copestake, 2004. "Impact assessment of microfinance using qualitative data: communicating between social scientists and practitioners using the QUIP," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 355-367.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:usuxwp:23746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idsusuk.html .