Impact Assessment of Microfinance: Towards a New Protocol for Collection and Analysis of Qualitative Data
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Brighton BN1 9RE|
Phone: +44 (0) 1273 606261
Fax: +44 (0) 1273 621202
Web page: http://www.ids.ac.uk/impact
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary Woller, 2002. "From market failure to marketing failure: market orientation as the key to deep outreach in microfinance," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 305-324.
- John Hudson & Philip Jones, 2003. "International trade in 'quality goods': signalling problems for developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 999-1013.
- Hulme, David, 2000. "Impact Assessment Methodologies for Microfinance: Theory, Experience and Better Practice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-98, January.
- Ana Marr, 2002. "Studying group dynamics: an alternative analytical framework for the study of microfinance impacts on poverty reduction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 511-534.
- J. Copestake & S. Bhalotra & S. Johnson, 2001. "Assessing the Impact of Microcredit: A Zambian Case Study," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 81-100.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:usuxwp:23746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.