Impact Assessment of Microfinance: Towards a New Protocol for Collection and Analysis of Qualitative Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana Marr, 2002. "Studying group dynamics: an alternative analytical framework for the study of microfinance impacts on poverty reduction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 511-534.
- John Hudson & Philip Jones, 2003. "International trade in 'quality goods': signalling problems for developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 999-1013.
- J. Copestake & S. Bhalotra & S. Johnson, 2001. "Assessing the Impact of Microcredit: A Zambian Case Study," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 81-100.
- Gary Woller, 2002. "From market failure to marketing failure: market orientation as the key to deep outreach in microfinance," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 305-324.
- Hulme, David, 2000. "Impact Assessment Methodologies for Microfinance: Theory, Experience and Better Practice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-98, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Widiarto, Indra & Emrouznejad, Ali, 2015. "Social and financial efficiency of Islamic microfinance institutions: A Data Envelopment Analysis application," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-17.
- Copestake, James, 2002. "Unfinished Business: The Need for More Effective Microfinance Exit Monitoring," Working Papers 23752, University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program.
- Mohummed Shofi Ullah Mazumder & Lu Wencong, 2013. "Micro-Credit and Poverty Reduction: A Case of Bangladesh," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3), pages 403-417.
- Cohen, Monique & Wright, Katie, 2003. "Managing Client Information: Feedback Loop Lessons From Latin America," Occasional Papers 23744, University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program.
- Katie Wright & James Copestake, 2004. "Impact assessment of microfinance using qualitative data: communicating between social scientists and practitioners using the QUIP," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 355-367.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:usuxwp:23746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idsusuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.