How managerial attitudes toward the natural environment affect market orientation and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laforet, Sylvie, 2008. "Size, strategic, and market orientation affects on innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 753-764, July.
- John Dawes, 2000. "Market Orientation and Company Profitability: Further Evidence Incorporating Longitudinal Data," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(2), pages 173-199, September.
- Pablo Rodrigo & Daniel Arenas, 2008. "Do Employees Care About CSR Programs? A Typology of Employees According to their Attitudes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 265-283, December.
- Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby, 2002. "Corporate environmentalism: the construct and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 177-191, March.
- Cadogan, John W. & Souchon, Anne L. & Procter, David B., 2008. "The quality of market-oriented behaviors: Formative index construction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1263-1277, December.
- Paul D. Ellis, 2006. "Market Orientation and Performance: A Meta-Analysis and Cross-National Comparisons," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 1089-1107, July.
- Bhuian, Shahid N. & Menguc, Bulent & Bell, Simon J., 2005. "Just entrepreneurial enough: the moderating effect of entrepreneurship on the relationship between market orientation and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 9-17, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meysam MALEKI & Virgilio CRUZ MACHADO, 2013. "Generic Integration of Lean, Agile, Resilient, and Green Practices in Automotive Supply Chain," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(2), pages 237-248, May.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:32:y:2015:i:3:p:319-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sirén, Charlotta & Kohtamäki, Marko, 2016. "Stretching strategic learning to the limit: The interaction between strategic planning and learning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 653-663.
- Herhausen, Dennis, 2016. "Unfolding the ambidextrous effects of proactive and responsive market orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2585-2593.
- Ghoochani Omid M. & Bakhshi Azadeh & Nejad Azar Hashemi & Ghanian Mansour & Cotton Matthew, 2015. "Environmental values in the petrochemical industry: A Q-method study in South West Iran," Environmental & Socio-economic Studies, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(4), pages 1-10, December.
- Banjo Roxas & Alan Coetzer, 2012. "Institutional Environment, Managerial Attitudes and Environmental Sustainability Orientation of Small Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 461-476, December.
- Cevahir Uzkurt & Halil Semih Kimzan & Cengiz Yılmaz, 2016. "A Case Study of the Mediating Role of Innovation on the Relationship Between Environmental Uncertainty, Market Orientation, and Firm Performance," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(06), pages 1-21, December.
- repec:prp:uppmos:978-961-7023-53-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomás F. Espino-Rodríguez, 2016. "How hotels compete on the basis of competitive priorities and their relationship with infrastructural and structural decisions," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(4), pages 737-773, December.
- Antonio Carrizo Moreira & Pedro Miguel Silva, 2013. "Market orientation, innovation and organizational commitment in industrial firms," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 25(2), pages 123-142.
- Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B. & Neubaum, Donald O., 2014. "Linking the formal strategic planning process, planning flexibility, and innovativeness to firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 2000-2007.
- Clay Dibrell & Justin Craig & Jaemin Kim & Aaron Johnson, 2015. "Establishing How Natural Environmental Competency, Organizational Social Consciousness, and Innovativeness Relate," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 591-605, March.
- Dibrell, Clay & Fairclough, Samantha & Davis, Peter S., 2015. "The impact of external and internal entrainment on firm innovativeness: A test of moderation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 19-26.
- Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro & Huarng, Kun-Huang, 2013. "Innovation and entrepreneurship in knowledge industries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1964-1969.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural environment Market orientation Innovativeness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:4:p:401-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.