How managerial attitudes toward the natural environment affect market orientation and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laforet, Sylvie, 2008. "Size, strategic, and market orientation affects on innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 753-764, July.
- John Dawes, 2000. "Market Orientation and Company Profitability: Further Evidence Incorporating Longitudinal Data," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(2), pages 173-199, September.
- Pablo Rodrigo & Daniel Arenas, 2008. "Do Employees Care About CSR Programs? A Typology of Employees According to their Attitudes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 265-283, December.
- Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby, 2002. "Corporate environmentalism: the construct and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 177-191, March.
- Cadogan, John W. & Souchon, Anne L. & Procter, David B., 2008. "The quality of market-oriented behaviors: Formative index construction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1263-1277, December.
- Paul D. Ellis, 2006. "Market Orientation and Performance: A Meta‐Analysis and Cross‐National Comparisons," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 1089-1107, July.
- Bhuian, Shahid N. & Menguc, Bulent & Bell, Simon J., 2005. "Just entrepreneurial enough: the moderating effect of entrepreneurship on the relationship between market orientation and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 9-17, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hussain Zaid H Alsharif & Shu Tong, 2019. "Green Product Innovation Strategies for Environmental Sustainability in the Construction Sector," Journal of Contemporary Research in Social Sciences, Michael Laurence, vol. 1(6), pages 126-135.
- Meysam MALEKI & Virgilio CRUZ MACHADO, 2013. "Generic Integration of Lean, Agile, Resilient, and Green Practices in Automotive Supply Chain," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(2), pages 237-248, May.
- Song, Jing & Wei, Yinghong (Susan) & Wang, Rui, 2015. "Market orientation and innovation performance: The moderating roles of firm ownership structures," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 319-331.
- Sirén, Charlotta & Kohtamäki, Marko, 2016. "Stretching strategic learning to the limit: The interaction between strategic planning and learning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 653-663.
- Durán-Romero, Gemma & López, Ana M. & Beliaeva, Tatiana & Ferasso, Marcos & Garonne, Christophe & Jones, Paul, 2020. "Bridging the gap between circular economy and climate change mitigation policies through eco-innovations and Quintuple Helix Model," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 160(C).
- Ghoochani Omid M. & Bakhshi Azadeh & Nejad Azar Hashemi & Ghanian Mansour & Cotton Matthew, 2015. "Environmental values in the petrochemical industry: A Q-method study in South West Iran," Environmental & Socio-economic Studies, Sciendo, vol. 3(4), pages 1-10, December.
- Banjo Roxas & Alan Coetzer, 2012. "Institutional Environment, Managerial Attitudes and Environmental Sustainability Orientation of Small Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 461-476, December.
- Cevahir Uzkurt & Halil Semih Kimzan & Cengiz Yılmaz, 2016. "A Case Study of the Mediating Role of Innovation on the Relationship Between Environmental Uncertainty, Market Orientation, and Firm Performance," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(06), pages 1-21, December.
- Chao Hung Wang, 2020. "An environmental perspective extends market orientation: Green innovation sustainability," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 3123-3134, December.
- Tomás F. Espino-Rodríguez, 2016. "How hotels compete on the basis of competitive priorities and their relationship with infrastructural and structural decisions," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(4), pages 737-773, December.
- Clay Dibrell & Justin Craig & Jaemin Kim & Aaron Johnson, 2015. "Establishing How Natural Environmental Competency, Organizational Social Consciousness, and Innovativeness Relate," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 591-605, March.
- Qian Yang & Ruoqi Geng & Taiwen Feng, 2020. "Does the configuration of macro‐ and micro‐institutional environments affect the effectiveness of green supply chain integration?," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 1695-1713, May.
- Ong Choon Hee & Ooi Kar Hui & Adriana Mohd Rizal & Tan Owee Kowang & Goh Chin Fei, 2018. "Determinants of Innovative Performance in the Service Industry: A Review," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 8(6), pages 379-388, June.
- Herhausen, Dennis, 2016. "Unfolding the ambidextrous effects of proactive and responsive market orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2585-2593.
- Fahimeh Aliakbari Nouri & Mohsen Shafiei Nikabadi & Laya Olfat, 2019. "The Role of Supply Chain Features in the Effectiveness of Sustainability Practices in the Service Supply Chain: Application of Fuzzy Rule-Based System," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(03), pages 867-899, May.
- Jana Hojnik, 2017. "In Pursuit of Eco-innovation," UPP Monograph Series, University of Primorska Press, number 978-961-7023-53-4.
- Francesco Testa & Natalia Marzia Gusmerottia & Filippo Corsini & Emilio Passetti & Fabio Iraldo, 2016. "Factors Affecting Environmental Management by Small and Micro Firms: The Importance of Entrepreneurs’ Attitudes and Environmental Investment," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 23(6), pages 373-385, November.
- Antonio Carrizo Moreira & Pedro Miguel Silva, 2013. "Market orientation, innovation and organizational commitment in industrial firms," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 25(2), pages 123-142.
- Jianhua Yin & Sen Wang, 2018. "The effects of corporate environmental disclosure on environmental innovation from stakeholder perspectives," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(8), pages 905-919, February.
- Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B. & Neubaum, Donald O., 2014. "Linking the formal strategic planning process, planning flexibility, and innovativeness to firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 2000-2007.
- Dibrell, Clay & Fairclough, Samantha & Davis, Peter S., 2015. "The impact of external and internal entrainment on firm innovativeness: A test of moderation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 19-26.
- Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro & Huarng, Kun-Huang, 2013. "Innovation and entrepreneurship in knowledge industries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1964-1969.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Deutscher, Franziska & Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian & Baum, Matthias & Kabst, Ruediger, 2016. "Strategic orientations and performance: A configurational perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 849-861.
- Vishal K. Gupta & Gizem Atav & Dev K. Dutta, 2019. "Market orientation research: a qualitative synthesis and future research agenda," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 649-670, August.
- Li Peng & Yuan Li & Marc Essen & Mike W. Peng, 2020. "Institutions, resources, and strategic orientations: A meta-analysis," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 499-529, June.
- Bhattarai, Charan Raj & Kwong, Caleb C.Y. & Tasavori, Misagh, 2019. "Market orientation, market disruptiveness capability and social enterprise performance: An empirical study from the United Kingdom," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 47-60.
- Tatiana Beliaeva & Galina Shirokova & William Wales & Elena Gafforova, 2020. "Benefiting from economic crisis? Strategic orientation effects, trade-offs, and configurations with resource availability on SME performance," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 165-194, March.
- Ardito, Lorenzo & Raby, Simon & Albino, Vito & Bertoldi, Bernardo, 2021. "The duality of digital and environmental orientations in the context of SMEs: Implications for innovation performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 44-56.
- Andreas Rauch & Johan Wiklund & G.T. Lumpkin & Michael Frese, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Business Performance: An Assessment of past Research and Suggestions for the Future," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(3), pages 761-787, May.
- Rong, Baiding & Wilkinson, Ian F., 2011. "What do managers’ survey responses mean and what affects them? The case of market orientation and firm performance," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 137-147.
- Rohaizan Baru & W. Aeshah Ameiha W. Ahmad & Mohd Shahril Othman & Syed Hadhzrullatfhi Syed Omar, 2014. "The Spiritual Competence Aspect in Counselling Service," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(10), pages 469-478.
- Che Mohd Zulkifli Che Omar & Ahmad Haris & Anas Tajudin & Nur Fadiah Abd Hadi, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Strategic Planning on Business Performance: Relationship between Marketing and Business Performance," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(9), pages 418-425.
- Chahal, Hardeep & Gupta, Mahesh & Lonial, Subhash & Raina, Swati, 2019. "Operational flexibility-entrepreneurial orientation relationship: Effects and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 154-167.
- Stefan Gröschl & Patricia Gabaldón & Tobias Hahn, 2019. "The Co-evolution of Leaders’ Cognitive Complexity and Corporate Sustainability: The Case of the CEO of Puma," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 741-762, March.
- Muhammad Khalid Anser & Zahid Yousaf & Abdul Majid & Muhammad Yasir, 2020. "Does corporate social responsibility commitment and participation predict environmental and social performance?," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(6), pages 2578-2587, November.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Leonidou, Constantinos N. & Fotiadis, Thomas A. & Zeriti, Athina, 2013. "Resources and capabilities as drivers of hotel environmental marketing strategy: Implications for competitive advantage and performance," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 94-110.
- Ante Glavas & Lindsey Godwin, 2013. "Is the Perception of ‘Goodness’ Good Enough? Exploring the Relationship Between Perceived Corporate Social Responsibility and Employee Organizational Identification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 15-27, April.
- Behrooz Gharleghi & Asghar Afshar Jahanshahi & Khaled Nawaser, 2018. "The Outcomes of Corporate Social Responsibility to Employees: Empirical Evidence from a Developing Country," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Jose‐Maria Garcia‐Alvarez‐Coque & Francisco Mas‐Verdu & Mercedes Sanchez García, 2015. "Determinants of Agri‐food Firms’ Participation in Public Funded Research and Development," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 314-329, June.
- Céline Louche & Daniel Arenas & Katinka C. van Cranenburgh, 2012. "From Preaching to Investing: Attitudes of Religious Organisations Towards Responsible Investment," Post-Print hal-01098144, HAL.
- Eva Tomaskova, 2007. "The Current Models of Market Orientation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 81-88.
- Pascal Paillé & Yang Chen & Olivier Boiral & Jiafei Jin, 2014. "The Impact of Human Resource Management on Environmental Performance: An Employee-Level Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 451-466, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural environment Market orientation Innovativeness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:4:p:401-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.