Market Orientation and Performance: A Meta-Analysis and Cross-National Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesper Blomberg, 2004. "Appreciating Stockbroking: Constructing Conceptions to Make Sense of Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 155-180, January.
- Nooteboom, B. & Gilsing, V.A., 2004.
"Density and strength of ties in innovation networks: a competence and governance view,"
04.01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Nooteboom, B. & Gilsing, V.A., 2005. "Density and Strength of Ties in Innovation Networks : A Competence and Governance View," Discussion Paper 2005-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nooteboom, B. & Gilsing, V.A., 2004. "Density And Strength Of Ties In Innovation Networks: A Competence And Governance View," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-005-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Gilsing, V. & Nooteboom, B., 2004.
"Density and strength of ties in innovation networks: an analysis of multimedia and biotechnology,"
04.16, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Gilsing, V.A. & Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Density and Strength of Ties in Innovation Networks : An Analysis of Multi-Media and Biotechnology," Discussion Paper 2005-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Raghu Garud, 2008. "Conferences as Venues for the Configuration of Emerging Organizational Fields: The Case of Cochlear Implants," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(6), pages 1061-1088, September.
- N. Anand & Brittany C. Jones, 2008. "Tournament Rituals, Category Dynamics, and Field Configuration: The Case of the Booker Prize," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(6), pages 1036-1060, September.
- Paul-Brian McInerney, 2008. "Showdown at Kykuit: Field-Configuring Events as Loci for Conventionalizing Accounts," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(6), pages 1089-1116, September.
- Mary Ann Glynn, 2008. "Configuring the Field of Play: How Hosting the Olympic Games Impacts Civic Community," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(6), pages 1117-1146, September.
- Gerard P. Hodgkinson, 1997. "Cognitive Inertia in a Turbulent Market: the Case of UK Residential Estate Agents," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(6), pages 921-945, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Xinming & Wei, Yingqi, 2011. "Linking market orientation to international market selection and international performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 535-546, October.
- Giovanna Magnani & Antonella Zucchella & Dinorà Eliete Floriani, 2015. "Relativity and asymmetry in distance. The role of strategic distance in the internationalization decisions of Brazilian and Italian firms," DEM Working Papers Series 111, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Kirca, Ahmet H. & Yaprak, Attila, 2010. "The use of meta-analysis in international business research: Its current status and suggestions for better practice," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 306-314, June.
- Raju, P.S. & Lonial, Subhash C. & Crum, Michael D., 2011. "Market orientation in the context of SMEs: A conceptual framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1320-1326.
- Ho, Joanne & Plewa, Carolin & Lu, Vinh Nhat, 2016. "Examining strategic orientation complementarity using multiple regression analysis and fuzzy set QCA," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2199-2205.
- P.K.A. Ladipo & A. Ganiyu Rahim & C. Abayomi Oguntoyibo & I. Olatunji Okikiola, 2016. "Market Orientation and Business Performance: a Study of Interrelationships and Effects in a Small sized Hotels within Lagos State Metropolis," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(4), pages 98-119, December.
- Mingjun Hou & Heng Liu & Peihua Fan & Zelong Wei, 2016. "Does CSR practice pay off in East Asian firms? A meta-analytic investigation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 195-228, March.
- Hau, Le Nguyen & Evangelista, Felicitas & Thuy, Pham Ngoc, 2013. "Does it pay for firms in Asia's emerging markets to be market oriented? Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2412-2417.
- Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B. & Hansen, Eric N., 2011. "How managerial attitudes toward the natural environment affect market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 401-407, April.
- Mohammad RAOOFI, 2012. "Moderating Role Of E-Marketing On The Consequences Of Market Orientation In Iranian Firms," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 301-316, November.
- Abbate, Tindara & Cesaroni, Fabrizio, 2014. "Market orientation and academic spin-off firms," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-14-01, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Lettice, Fiona & Tschida, Markus & Forstenlechner, Ingo, 2014. "Managing in an economic crisis: The role of market orientation in an international law firm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2693-2700.
- Abebe, Michael A. & Angriawan, Arifin, 2014. "Organizational and competitive influences of exploration and exploitation activities in small firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 339-345.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:2:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-012-0023-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0037-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Che-Ha, Norbani & Mavondo, Felix T. & Mohd-Said, Saad, 2014. "Performance or learning goal orientation: Implications for business performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2811-2820.
- Trąpczyński, Piotr & Banalieva, Elitsa R., 2016. "Institutional difference, organizational experience, and foreign affiliate performance: Evidence from Polish firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 826-842.
- Wang, Cheng Lu & Chung, Henry F.L., 2013. "The moderating role of managerial ties in market orientation and innovation: An Asian perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2431-2437.
- Ellis, Paul D., 2010. "International trade intermediaries and the transfer of marketing knowledge in transition economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 16-33, February.
- Ahmet H., Kirca, 2011. "The effects of market orientation on subsidiary performance: Empirical evidence from MNCs in Turkey," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 447-454, October.
- Wong, Hiu-Kan & Ellis, Paul D., 2007. "Is market orientation affected by the product life cycle?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-156, June.
- Deutscher, Franziska & Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian & Baum, Matthias & Kabst, Ruediger, 2016. "Strategic orientations and performance: A configurational perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 849-861.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:43:y:2006:i:5:p:1089-1107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.