Market Orientation and Performance: Objective and Subjective Empirical Evidence from UK Companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Xinming & Wei, Yingqi, 2011. "Linking market orientation to international market selection and international performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 535-546, October.
- Halpern, Nigel & Pagliari, Romano, 2007. "Governance structures and the market orientation of airports in Europe's peripheral areas," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 376-382.
- López-Mosquera, Natalia & Álvarez-Coque, José María García & Sánchez, Mercedes, 2014. "Does Market Orientation in Small-Scale farms pay off? A study of Innovation behaviour in Spanish agriculture," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182813, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- P.K.A. Ladipo & A. Ganiyu Rahim & C. Abayomi Oguntoyibo & I. Olatunji Okikiola, 2016. "Market Orientation and Business Performance: a Study of Interrelationships and Effects in a Small sized Hotels within Lagos State Metropolis," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(4), pages 98-119, December.
- Pawan V. Bhansing & Mark A. A. M. Leenders & Nachoem M. Wijnberg, 2016. "Selection system orientations as an explanation for the differences between dual leaders of the same organization in their perception of organizational performance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(4), pages 907-933, December.
- Gary Woller, 2002. "From market failure to marketing failure: market orientation as the key to deep outreach in microfinance," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 305-324.
- Cadar, Otilia & Badulescu, Daniel, 2017. "Innovation and performance. An analysis on European and Romanian companies," MPRA Paper 82801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qu, Riliang & Zhang, Zelin, 2015. "Market orientation and business performance in MNC foreign subsidiaries— Moderating effects of integration and responsiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 919-924.
- Marta Berent-Braun & Lorraine Uhlaner, 2012. "Family governance practices and teambuilding: paradox of the enterprising family," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 103-119, January.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:19:y:2011:i:3:p:137-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Roberto Floren & Jurgen Geerlings, 2007. "Owner Commitment and Relational Governance in the Privately-Held Firm: An Empirical Study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 275-293, October.
- Milfelner Borut & Gabrijan Vladimir & Snoj Boris, 2008. "Can Marketing Resources Contribute to Company Performance?," Organizacija, De Gruyter Open, vol. 41(1), pages 3-13, January.
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-02-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wong, Hiu-Kan & Ellis, Paul D., 2007. "Is market orientation affected by the product life cycle?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-156, June.
- Langerak, F., 2002. "What is the Predictive Power of Market Orientation?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-88-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bhansing, Pawan V. & Leenders, Mark A.A.M. & Wijnberg, Nachoem M., 2012. "Performance effects of cognitive heterogeneity in dual leadership structures in the arts: The role of selection system orientations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 523-534.
- Cevahir Uzkurt & Halil Semih Kimzan & Cengiz Yılmaz, 2016. "A Case Study of the Mediating Role of Innovation on the Relationship Between Environmental Uncertainty, Market Orientation, and Firm Performance," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(06), pages 1-21, December.
- Ali M. Al-Khouri, 2012. "Customer Relationship Management: Proposed Framework from a Government Perspective," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(4), pages 34-54, November.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:51-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:38:y:2001:i:1:p:17-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.