Health and mortality of the elderly: the grade of membership method, classification and determination
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Portrait, France & Lindeboom, Maarten & Deeg, Dorly, 1999. "Health and mortality of the elderly : the grade of membership method, classification and determination," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martelin, Tuija, 1994. "Mortality by indicators of socioeconomic status among the finnish elderly," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1257-1278, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1987:77:3:307-312_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1979. "Attrition Bias in Experimental and Panel Data: The Gary Income Maintenance Experiment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 455-473, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006.
"Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 965-981.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590524, HAL.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity inself-assessed health: Evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-00754133, HAL.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Giorgio E., Montanari & Pandolfi, Silvia, 2012. "Item selection by an extended Latent Class model: An application to nursing homes evaluation," MPRA Paper 38757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- France Portrait & Maarten Lindeboom & Dorly Deeg, 2001. "Life expectancies in specific health states: Results from a joint model of health status and mortality of older persons," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(4), pages 525-536, November.
More about this item
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:8:y:1999:i:5:p:441-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.