Physician's production of primary care in Ontario, Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2003.
"Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 3(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 02, Stata Users Group.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 545, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 05, Stata Users Group.
- Encinosa III, William E. & Gaynor, Martin & Rebitzer, James B., 2007.
"The sociology of groups and the economics of incentives: Theory and evidence on compensation systems,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 187-214, February.
- William E. Encinosa, III & Martin Gaynor & James B. Rebitzer, "undated". "The Sociology of Groups and the Economics of Incentives: Theory and Evidence on Compensation Systems," GSIA Working Papers 49, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- William E. Encinosa III & Martin Gaynor & James B. Rebitzer, 1997. "The Sociology of Groups and the Economics of Incentives: Theory and Evidence on Compensation Systems," NBER Working Papers 5953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Encinosa III, William E. & Gaynor, Martin & Rebitzer, James B., 2005. "The Sociology of Groups and the Economics of Incentives: Theory and Evidence on Compensation Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 1851, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deri, Catherine, 2005. "Social networks and health service utilization," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1076-1107, November.
- Douglas M. Brown, 1988. "Do Physicians Underutilize Aides?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 342-355.
- Stock, James H & Wright, Jonathan H & Yogo, Motohiro, 2002. "A Survey of Weak Instruments and Weak Identification in Generalized Method of Moments," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 518-529, October.
- Kandel, Eugene & Lazear, Edward P, 1992. "Peer Pressure and Partnerships," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 801-817, August.
- Sorensen, Rune J. & Grytten, Jostein, 2003. "Service production and contract choice in primary physician services," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 73-93, October.
- Cragg, John G. & Donald, Stephen G., 1993. "Testing Identifiability and Specification in Instrumental Variable Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 222-240, April.
- Gaynor, Martin & Pauly, Mark V, 1990. "Compensation and Productive Efficiency of Partnerships: Evidence from Medical Group Practice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 544-573, June.
- Martin Gaynor & Paul Gertler, 1995. "Moral Hazard and Risk Spreading in Partnerships," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(4), pages 591-613, Winter.
- Lisa C. DeFelice & W. David Bradford, 1997. "Relative inefficiencies in production between solo and group practice physicians," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 455-465.
- James H. Stock & Motohiro Yogo, 2002. "Testing for Weak Instruments in Linear IV Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman K Thurston & Anne M. Libby, 2002. "A Production Function For Physician Services Revisited," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 184-191, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukas Kwietniewski & Mareike Heimeshoff & Jonas Schreyögg, 2017. "Estimation of a physician practice cost function," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(4), pages 481-494, May.
- Rudoler, David & Laporte, Audrey & Barnsley, Janet & Glazier, Richard H. & Deber, Raisa B., 2015. "Paying for primary care: A cross-sectional analysis of cost and morbidity distributions across primary care payment models in Ontario Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 18-28.
- Sarma, Sisira & Devlin, Rose Anne & Belhadji, Bachir & Thind, Amardeep, 2010. "Does the way physicians are paid influence the way they practice? The case of Canadian family physicians' work activity," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(2-3), pages 203-217, December.
- David Gray & William Hogg & Michael E. Green & Yan Zhang, 2015. "Did Family Physicians Who Opted into a New Payment Model Receive an Offer They Should Not Refuse? Experimental Evidence from Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 41(2), pages 151-165, June.
- Sibley, Lyn M. & Glazier, Richard H., 2012. "Evaluation of the equity of age–sex adjusted primary care capitation payments in Ontario, Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 186-192.
- Timothy Gunning & Robin Sickles, 2013. "Competition and market power in physician private practices," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 1005-1029, April.
- Sarma, Sisira & Thind, Amardeep & Chu, Man-Kee, 2011. "Do new cohorts of family physicians work less compared to their older predecessors? The evidence from Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(12), pages 2049-2058, June.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:76-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2015. "Heterogeneous effect of residency matching and prospective payment on labor returns and hospital scale economies," Discussion Papers 15-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- David Rudoler & Raisa Deber & Janet Barnsley & Richard H. Glazier & Adrian Rohit Dass & Audrey Laporte, 2015.
"Paying for Primary Care: The Factors Associated with Physician Self‐selection into Payment Models,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(9), pages 1229-1242, September.
- David Rudoler & Raisa Deber & Janet Barnsley & Richard Glazier & Audrey Laporte, 2014. "Paying For Primary Care: The Factors Associated With Physician Self-Selection Into Payment Models," Working Papers 140005, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Olga Milliken & Rose Anne Devlin & Vicky Barham & William Hogg & Simone Dahrouge & Grant Russell, 2008. "Comparative Efficiency Assessment of Primary Care Models Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers 0802E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Kim Olsen & Dorte Gyrd-Hansen & Torben Sørensen & Troels Kristensen & Peter Vedsted & Andrew Street, 2013. "Organisational determinants of production and efficiency in general practice: a population-based study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 267-276, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:14-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .