Weak Expansions: A Distinctive Feature of the Business Cycle in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Esteban PÃ©rez Caldentey & Daniel Titelman & Pablo Carvallo, 2013. "Weak Expansions: A Distinctive Feature of the Business Cycle in Latin America and the Caribbean," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_749, Levy Economics Institute.
- Titelman Kardonsky, Daniel & Pérez Caldentey, Esteban & Carvallo, Pablo, 2013. "Weak expansions: a distinctive feature of the business cycle in Latin America and the Caribbean," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 243, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
References listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Male, 2010. "Developing Country Business Cycles: Characterising the Cycle," Working Papers 663, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Calderon, Cesar & Fuentes, Rodrigo, 2010.
"Characterizing the business cycles of emerging economies,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5343, The World Bank.
- César Calderón & Rodrigo Fuentes., 2011. "Characterizing the Business Cycles of Emerging Economies," Documentos de Trabajo 371, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian, 2003. "Rejoinder to James Hamilton," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1695-1698, July.
- Paul Cashin, 2004. "Caribbean Business Cycles," IMF Working Papers 04/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael ARTIS & Massimiliano MARCELLINO & Tommaso PROIETTI, 2002.
"Dating the Euro Area Business Cycle,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2002/24, European University Institute.
- Michael Artis & Massimiliano Marcellino & Tommaso Proietti, 2003. "Dating the Euro Area Business Cycle," Working Papers 237, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Artis, Michael J & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Proietti, Tommaso, 2003. "Dating the Euro Area Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 3696, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian, 2002.
"Dissecting the cycle: a methodological investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 365-381, March.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2000. "Disecting the Cycle: A Methodological Investigation," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1164, Econometric Society.
- Aghion, Philippe & Hémous, David & Kharroubi, Enisse, 2014.
"Cyclical fiscal policy, credit constraints, and industry growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 41-58.
- Philippe Aghion & David Hemous & Enisse Kharroubi, 2011. "Cyclical fiscal policy, credit constraints, and industry growth," BIS Working Papers 340, Bank for International Settlements.
- Adrian Pagan & Don Harding, 2005.
"A suggested framework for classifying the modes of cycle research,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 151-159.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2004. "A suggested framework for classifying the modes of cycle research," CAMA Working Papers 2004-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2007. "A Rocking Horse That Never Rocked: Frisch's “Propagation Problems and Impulse Problems”," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 145-166, Spring.
- Stan du Plessis, 2006. "Business Cycles in Emerging market Economies: A New View of the Stylised Facts," Working Papers 02/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2002.
"Business Cycles in Developing Countries: Are They Different?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2071-2088, December.
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Business Cycles in Developing Countries: Are They Different?," MPRA Paper 62445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian, 2003. "A comparison of two business cycle dating methods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1681-1690, July.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, March.
- Arthur F. Burns & Wesley C. Mitchell, 1946. "Measuring Business Cycles," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number burn46-1, July.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1992. "Business Cycles: Theory, History, Indicators, and Forecasting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number zarn92-1, July.
- Gerhard Bry & Charlotte Boschan, 1971. "Cyclical Analysis of Time Series: Selected Procedures and Computer Programs," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bry_71-1, July.
- Gerhard Bry & Charlotte Boschan, 1971. "Foreword to "Cyclical Analysis of Time Series: Selected Procedures and Computer Programs"," NBER Chapters,in: Cyclical Analysis of Time Series: Selected Procedures and Computer Programs, pages -1 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:streco:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:53-63 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wea:worler:v:2014:y:2014:i:3:p:69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake McMurchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/worecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.