Spatial Fragmentation and the Value of Residential Housing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Geoffrey H. Donovan & Patricia A. Champ & David T. Butry, 2007. "Wildfire Risk and Housing Prices: A Case Study from Colorado Springs," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(2), pages 217-233.
- Darla K Munroe, 2007. "Exploring the determinants of spatial pattern in residential land markets: amenities and disamenities in Charlotte, NC, USA," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(2), pages 336-354, March.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2001. "Polycentric urban structure: the case of Milwaukee," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 15-27.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2008.
"Spatial Hedonic Models Of Airport Noise, Proximity, And Housing Prices,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 859-878.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2006. "Spatial hedonic models of airport noise, proximity, and housing prices," Working Papers 2006-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William H. Rogers, 2006. "A Market for Institutions: Assessing the Impact of Restrictive Covenants on Housing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(4), pages 500-512.
- William M. Bowen, 2001. "Theoretical and Empirical Considerations Regarding Space in Hedonic Housing Price Model Applications," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 466-490.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Chan, Wing H. & McMillan, Melville L., 2005. "The impact of oil and natural gas facilities on rural residential property values: a spatial hedonic analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 248-269, October.
- Basu, Sabyasachi & Thibodeau, Thomas G, 1998. "Analysis of Spatial Autocorrelation in House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 61-85, July.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Pollakowski, Henry O., 1981. "Choice of functional form for hedonic price equations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 37-49, July.
- Mueller, Julie M. & Loomis, John B., 2008. "Spatial Dependence in Hedonic Property Models: Do Different Corrections For Spatial Dependence Result in Economically Significant Differences in Estimated Implicit Prices?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-20.
- Bradford Case & John Clapp & Robin Dubin & Mauricio Rodriguez, 2004. "Modeling Spatial and Temporal House Price Patterns: A Comparison of Four Models," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 167-191, September.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2004. "Measuring the effects of mixed land uses on housing values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 663-680, November.
- Myles Patton & Seamus McErlean, 2003. "Spatial Effects within the Agricultural Land Market in Northern Ireland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 35-54.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Wainger, Lisa A. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1997. "Spatial landscape indices in a hedonic framework: an ecological economics analysis using GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 251-264, December.
- Todd H. Kuethe, 2011. "Measuring Local Aggregate House Prices," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 14(1), pages 118-129.
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003.
"Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khalid Haniza, 2015. "Spatial heterogeneity and spatial bias analyses in hedonic price models: some practical considerations," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 28(28), pages 113-128, June.
- Toke Panduro & Bo Thorsen, 2014. "Evaluating two model reduction approaches for large scale hedonic models sensitive to omitted variables and multicollinearity," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 85-102, July.
- Yoo, James & Ready, Richard, 2016. "The impact of agricultural conservation easement on nearby house prices: Incorporating spatial autocorrelation and spatial heterogeneity," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 78-93.
- Ben Hoen & Jason Brown & Thomas Jackson & Mark Thayer & Ryan Wiser & Peter Cappers, 2015. "Spatial Hedonic Analysis of the Effects of US Wind Energy Facilities on Surrounding Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 22-51, July.
- Gianni Guastella & Stefano Pareglio & Paolo Sckokai, 2017.
"A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Land Use Efficiency in Large and Small Municipalities,"
2017.03, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Guastella, Gianni & Pareglio, Stefano & Sckokai, Paolo, 2017. "A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Land Use Efficiency in Large and Small Municipalities," SAS: Society and Sustainability 253216, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:31-:d:124123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhong, Haotian & Li, Wei, 2016. "Rail transit investment and property values: An old tale retold," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 33-48.
More about this item
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:88:y:2012:i:1:p:16-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.