Polycentric urban structure: the case of Milwaukee
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1426-1464, September.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anas, Alex & Kim, Ikki, 1996. "General Equilibrium Models of Polycentric Urban Land Use with Endogenous Congestion and Job Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 232-256, September.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaume Masip Tresserra, 2012. "Identifying the Employment and Population Centers at regional and metropolitan scale: The Case of Catalonia and Barcelona," ERSA conference papers ersa12p70, European Regional Science Association.
- Todd H. Kuethe, 2012. "Spatial Fragmentation and the Value of Residential Housing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(1), pages 16-27.
- Jaume Masip Tresserra, 2012. "Does Employment Density death? Towards a new integrated methodology to identify and characterize Sub-Centres," ERSA conference papers ersa12p71, European Regional Science Association.
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Décamps, Aurélien, 2011.
"Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions ?,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1106, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Décamps, 2011. "Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions?," ERES eres2011_40, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Décamps, 2011. "Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions ?," Post-Print hal-00609149, HAL.
- Vincent Viguié, 2015.
"Cross-commuting and housing prices in a polycentric modeling of cities,"
2015.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Vincent Viguié, 2015. "Cross-commuting and housing prices in a polycentric modeling of cities," Working Papers 2015.09, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Aleksandar D. Slaev & Zorica Nedovic-Budic, 2016. "The Challenges of Implementing Sustainable Development: The Case of Sofia’s Master Plan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Effects of Railway Investments in a Polycentric City," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban economics ; Employment (Economic theory) ; Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2001:i:qii:p:15-27:n:v.25no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .