Rent Sharing in an Equilibrium Model of Matching and Turnover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masanori Hashimoto & Ben T. Yu, 1980. "Specific Capital, Employmemt Contracts, and Wage Rigidity," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 536-549, Autumn.
- Grossman, Sanford J, 1981. "The Informational Role of Warranties and Private Disclosure about Product Quality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 461-483, December.
- Buchanan, James M & Tollison, Robert D, 1981. "The Homogenization of Heterogeneous Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 28-38, March.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1978. "Specific Capital, Bargaining, and Labor Turnover," Discussion Papers 320, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Richard Layard & Stephen Nickell, 1990.
"Is Unemployment Lower if Unions Bargain over Employment?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 773-787.
- Layard, R. & Nickell, S., 1988. "Is Unemployment Lower If Unions Bargain Over Employment?," Papers 308, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Hall, Robert E & Lazear, Edward P, 1984.
"The Excess Sensitivity of Layoffs and Quits to Demand,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(2), pages 233-257, April.
- Robert E. Hall & Edward P. Lazear, 1982. "The Excess Sensitivity of Layoffs and Quits to Demand," NBER Working Papers 0864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, Terence J. & Scott, Susan & Wren, A., 1991. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Spring 1991," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC19911, April.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1978. "Specific Capital and Labor Turnover," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 572-586, Autumn.
- Erica L. Groshen, 1991. "Sources of Intra-Industry Wage Dispersion: How Much Do Employers Matter?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 869-884.
- Solow, Robert M, 1985. " Insiders and Outsiders in Wage Determination," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 411-428.
- Baker, Terence J. & Scott, Susan & Wren, A., 1991. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Summer 1991," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC19912, April.
- Baker, Terence J. & Scott, Susan & Wren, A, 1991. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Autumn 1991," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC19913, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2007. "My Pay is Too Bad (I Quit). Your Pay is Too Good (You're Fired)," Working Papers 07-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Davis, Steven J., 1997. "Sorting, learning, and mobility when jobs have scarcity value : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 327-337, June.
- Kuckulenz, Anja, 2006. "Wage and Productivity Effect of Continuing Training in Germany: A Sectoral Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alexandre Léné, 2002. "Enterprise-related training and poaching externalities," Post-Print halshs-00150509, HAL.
- Alex Bryson & Giambattista Rossi & Rob Simmons, 2012.
"Why Are Migrants Paid More?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1134, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2012. "Why Are Migrants Paid More?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 388, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Ireland, Norman & Merzoni, Guido, 1999. "Economic Integration And Human Capital Investment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 534, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Isabelle Sin & Steven Stillman & Richard Fabling, 2017.
"What drives the gender wage gap? Examining the roles of sorting, productivity differences, and discrimination,"
17_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Sin, Isabelle & Stillman, Steven & Fabling, Richard, 2017. "What Drives the Gender Wage Gap? Examining the Roles of Sorting, Productivity Differences, and Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 10975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandre Léné, 2005. "Détournements de main-d'œuvre et externalités de la formation dans un modèle de concurrence imparfaite," Post-Print halshs-00150687, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:12:y:1994:i:4:p:499-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .