Recasting the Iron Rice Bowl: The Reform of China's State-Owned Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2017. "East Asian Financial and Economic Development," Working Papers id:12112, eSocialSciences.
- He, Ming & Chen, Yang & van Marrewijk, Charles, 2021. "The effects of urban transformation on productivity spillovers in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 473-488.
- Daniel Berkowitz, 2020. "Declining Market Competition in China," Working Paper 6897, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Richard Harris & Nigar Hashimzade & Sai Ding, 2016. "Political Connections, State Ownership and Productivity in China," CESifo Working Paper Series 6236, CESifo.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Zheng (Michael) Song, 2015. "Grasp the Large, Let Go of the Small: The Transformation of the State Sector in China," NBER Working Papers 21006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Funke, Michael & Li, Xiang & Tsang, Andrew, 2019. "Monetary policy shocks and peer-to-peer lending in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kaiji Chen & Haoyu Gao & Patrick C. Higgins & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2020.
"Monetary Stimulus Amidst the Infrastructure Investment Spree: Evidence from China's Loan-Level Data,"
NBER Working Papers
27763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaiji Chen & Haoyu Gao & Patrick C. Higgins & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2020. "Monetary Stimulus amid the Infrastructure Investment Spree: Evidence from China's Loan-Level Data," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2020-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Steven Lugauer & Jinlan Ni & Zhichao Yin, 2014. "Micro-Data Evidence on Family Size and Chinese Saving Rates," Working Papers 023, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Walheer, Barnabé & He, Ming, 2020.
"Technical efficiency and technology gap of the manufacturing industry in China: Does firm ownership matter?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
- He, Ming & Walheer, Barnabé, 2018. "Technical efficiency and technology gap of the manufacturing industry in China: Does firm ownership matter?," RIEI Working Papers 2018-05, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Taining Wang & Jinjing Tian & Feng Yao, 0. "Does high debt ratio influence Chinese firms’ performance? A semiparametric stochastic frontier approach with zero inefficiency," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-50.
- Corbellini, Aldo & Magnani, Marco & Morelli, Gianluca, 2021. "Labor market analysis through transformations and robust multivariate models," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Cui Hu & Faqin Lin & Yong Tan & Yihong Tang, 2019.
"How exporting firms respond to technical barriers to trade?,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 1400-1426, May.
- Hu, Cui & Lin, Faqin & Tan, Yong & Tang, Yihong, 2017. "How Exporting Firms Respond to Technical Barriers to Trade?," MPRA Paper 80946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu, Yi & Sugita, Yoichi & Zhu, Lianming, 2019. "Wage and Markdowns and FDI Liberalization," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-83, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Feng, Shuaizhang & Guo, Naijia, 2019. "Labor Market Dynamics in Urban China and the Role of the State Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 12170, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shuaizhang Feng & Naijia Guo, 2019. "Labor Market Dynamics in Urban China and the Role of the State Sector," Working Papers 2019-008, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Loren Brandt & Feitao Jiang & Yao Luo & Yingjun Su, 2019. "Ownership and Productivity in Vertically-Integrated Firms: Evidence from the Chinese Steel Industry," Working Papers tecipa-641, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Liang Zheng, 2021. "The impact of state-owned enterprises on the employment growth of manufacturing in Chinese cities: Evidence from economic census microdata," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 58(8), pages 1655-1673, June.
- Daniel Berkowitz, 2016. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Institutions and Labor Shares," Working Paper 5981, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Cao, Xiaping & Cumming, Douglas & Zhou, Sili, 2020. "State ownership and corporate innovative efficiency," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C).
- Namrata Kala, 2019. "The Impacts of Managerial Autonomy on Firm Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 26304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Berkowitz, 2018. "Market Distortions and Labor Share Distributions: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper 6466, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Walheer, Barnabe & Hudik, Marek, 2019. "Reallocation of resources in multidivisional firms: A nonparametric approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 214(C), pages 196-205.
- Tao, Jin & Ho, Chun-Yu & Luo, Shougui & Sheng, Yue, 2019. "Agglomeration economies in creative industries," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 141-154.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:99:y:2017:i:4:p:735-747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ann Olson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.