Privatization and labor policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Bastos & Natália Pimenta Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2012. "Privatization and corporate restructuring," NIPE Working Papers 10/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015.
"Do Infrastructure Reforms Reduce the Effect of Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(2), pages 353-384.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2011. "Do infrastructure reforms reduce the effect of corruption? Theory and evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Economics Series Working Papers 576, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2013. "Do infrastructure reforms reduce the effect of corruption ? theory and evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6559, The World Bank.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015. "Do Infrastructure Reforms Reduce the Effect of Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01155346, HAL.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2011. "Do Infrastructure Reforms Reduce the Effect of Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Cosset, Jean-Claude & Saffar, Walid, 2017. "The constraints on full privatization: International evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 392-407.
- Daniel Berkowitz, 2016. "Recasting the Iron Rice Bowl: The Reform of China's State Owned Enterprises," Working Paper 5858, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Ben-Nasr, Hamdi, 2016. "Labor protection and government control: Evidence from privatized firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 485-498.
- Alberto Chong & Gianmarco León, 2007.
"Privatized Firms, Rule of Law and Labor Outcomes in Emerging Markets,"
Research Department Publications
4524, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gianmarco León & Alberto E. Chong, 2007. "Privatized Firms, Rule of Law and Labor Outcomes in Emerging Markets," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1957, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Gianmarco León, 2007. "Empresas privatizadas, instituciones y consecuencias laborales en paises emergentes," Research Department Publications 4525, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Belkhir, Mohamed & Ben-Nasr, Hamdi, 2016. "Labor protection and the privatization or partial privatization method," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 305-322.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatization; Prices; Downsizing; Labor; Adverse selection; Re-hiring;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:95:y:2011:i:9:p:1119-1130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.