Privatized Firms, Rule of Law and Labor Outcomes in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gianmarco León & Alberto E. Chong, 2007. "Privatized Firms, Rule of Law and Labor Outcomes in Emerging Markets," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1957, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chong, Alberto & Guillen, Jorge & López-de-Silanes, Florencio, 2011. "Privatization and labor policies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(9-10), pages 1119-1130, October.
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S. & Vakhitov, Volodymyr, 2006.
"Wages, layoffs, and privatization: Evidence from Ukraine,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 272-294, June.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Volodymyr Vakhitov, "undated". "Wages, Layoffs, and privatization: Evidence from Ukraine," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles jse20064, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- J. David Brown & John Earle & Vladimir Vakhitov, 2006. "Wages, Layoffs, and Privatization: Evidence from Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers 0601, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Vladimir Vakhitov, 2006. "Wages, Layoffs, and Privatization: Evidence from Ukraine," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 06-126, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Rama,Martin G., 1997. "Efficient public sector downsizing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1840, The World Bank.
- Aysit Tansel, 1997. "Workers Displaced Due to Privatization in Turkey:Before Versus After Displacement," Working Papers 9719, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Apr 1997.
- Bruce C. Fallick, 1996.
"A Review of the Recent Empirical Literature on Displaced Workers,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(1), pages 5-16, October.
- Bruce C. Fallick, 1995. "A review of the recent empirical literature on displaced workers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1997. "I Just Ran Two Million Regressions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 178-183, May.
- Monteiro, Natalia Pimenta, 2003.
"The Impact of Privatisation on Wages: Evidence from the Portugese Banking Industry,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
156, Royal Economic Society.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2004. "The impact of Privatisation on Wages: Evidence from the Portuguese Banking Industry," NIPE Working Papers 11/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Jonathan HASKEL & Stefan SZYMANSKI, 1992. "A Bargaining Theory Of Privatisation," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 207-227, April.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio López-de-Silanes, 1999.
"The Benefits of Privatization: Evidence from Mexico,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1193-1242.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane, 1997. "The Benefits of Privatization: Evidence from Mexico," NBER Working Papers 6215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio López-de-Silanes, 1997. "The Benefits of Privatization : Evidence from Mexico," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11583, The World Bank.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Sebastián Galiani and Federico Sturzenegger, "undated". "The Impact of Privatization on the Earnings of Restructured Workers," Business School Working Papers longterm, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
More about this item
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.