Global Value Chains and Market Formation Process in Emerging Export Activity: Evidence from Ethiopian Flower Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mulu Gebreeyesus & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011. "Global Value Chains and Market Formation Process in Emerging Export Activity: Evidence from Ethiopian Flower Industry," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Andy & Mytelka, Lynn & Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, 2006. "Concepts and guidelines for diagnostic assessments of agricultural innovation capacity," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wijnands, Jo H.M. & van der Lans, Karin & Hobbs, Jill E., 2006. "International Flower Networks: Transparency and Risks in Marketing Channel Choice," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7759, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu & Iizuka, Michiko, 2010. "Discovery of the flower industry in Ethiopia: experimentation and coordination," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bergek, Anna & Jacobsson, Staffan & Carlsson, Bo & Lindmark, Sven & Rickne, Annika, 2008. "Analyzing the functional dynamics of technological innovation systems: A scheme of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 407-429, April.
- Humphreys, David, 2008. "World Investment Report: Transnational Corporations, Extractive Industries and Development, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), Geneva, (2007). 323 pp., $90 (developed countri," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 175-177, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girma, Jony & Gardebroek, Cornelis, 2015. "The impact of contracts on organic honey producers' incomes in southwestern Ethiopia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 259-268.
- Vajk Lukacs de Pereny Martens & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2015. "Standardization and Governance Dynamics in the Peruvian Alpaca Fibre Value Chain," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-10, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Mulu Gebreeyesus, 2015.
"Firm adoption of international standards: evidence from the Ethiopian floriculture sector,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(S1), pages 139-155, November.
- Gebreeyesus, M., 2014. "Firms' adoption of international standards: Evidence from the Ethiopian floriculture sector," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:48:y:2012:i:3:p:335-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .