Interest linkages between the US, UK and German interest rates: should the UK join the European Monetary Union?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. R. M. Perraudin & E. H. Gardner, 1992.
"Asymmetry in the ERM; A Case Study of French and German Interest Rates Since Basle-Nyborg,"
IMF Working Papers
92/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Gardner, Edward H & Perraudin, William, 1993. "Asymmetry in the ERM: A Case Study of French and German Interest Rates Since Basel-Nyborg," CEPR Discussion Papers 753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward H. Gardner & William R. M. Perraudin, 1993. "Asymmetry in the ERM: A Case Study of French and German Interest Rates Before and After German Unification," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(2), pages 427-450, June.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 1989. "The Cost of Disinflation and the European Monetary System," CEPR Discussion Papers 326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henry, Jerome & Jens Weidmann, 1994. "The French-German Interest Rate Differential since German Unification: The Impact of the 1992 and 1993 EMS Crisis," Discussion Paper Serie B 295, University of Bonn, Germany.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 1989. "Is the European Monetary System a DM-Zone?," CEPR Discussion Papers 297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. K. Kishor & H. A. Marfatia, 2013. "Does federal funds futures rate contain information about the treasury bill rate?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(16), pages 1311-1324, August.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange Rate Mechanism; interest rates; vector error correction models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:24:y:2010:i:6:p:633-647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.