Asymmetry in the ERM: A Case Study of French and German Interest Rates Since Basel-Nyborg
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- W. R. M. Perraudin & E. H. Gardner, 1992. "Asymmetry in the ERM; A Case Study of French and German Interest Rates Since Basle-Nyborg," IMF Working Papers 92/96, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mali J. Edison & Linda S. Kole, 1995.
"European monetary arrangements: Implications for the dollar, exchange rate variability and credibility,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 1(1), pages 61-86.
- Hali J. Edison & Linda S. Kole, 1994. "European monetary arrangements: implications for the dollar, exchange rate variability and credibility," International Finance Discussion Papers 468, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gregory Koutmos & George Philippatos, 2007. "Asymmetric Mean Reversion in European Interest Rates: A Two-factor Model," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 741-750.
- Marie Podevin, 2001. "Interaction entre taux d'intérêt allemands et français : un réexamen de l'hypothèse de dominance allemande," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 49-70.
- William Bryant & Roselyne Joyeux, 2010. "Interest linkages between the US, UK and German interest rates: should the UK join the European Monetary Union?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 633-647.
More about this item
KeywordsEMS; ERM; European Interest Rates;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .