|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Sydney, Australia
Faculty of Business and Economics
Sydney NSW 2109
RePEc:edi:edmqqau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Abelson, Peter & Joyeux, Roselyne & Mahuteau, Stephane, 2012. "NILS Working paper no 181. Modelling house prices across Sydney with estimates for access, property size, public transport, urban density and crime," NILS Working Papers 26086, National Institute of Labour Studies.
- George Milunovich & Roselyne Joyeux, 2007. "Testing Market Efficiency and Price Discovery in European Carbon Markets," Research Papers 0701, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Roselyne Joyeux & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2006.
"Which Predictor is the Best to Predict Inflation in Europe: the Real Money-gap or a Nominal Money Based Indicator?,"
0606, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Roseline Joyeux & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2008. "Which predictor is the best to predict inflation in Europe: the real money-gap or a nominal money based indicator?," Working Papers hal-00207497, HAL.
- Peter Abelson & Roselyne Joyeux & George Milunovich & Demi Chung, 2005. "House Prices in Australia - 1970 to 2003 - Facts and Explanations," Research Papers 0504, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Roselyne Joyeux & Ronald D. Ripple, 2004. "The Evaluation of Standard of Living and the Role of Household Electricity Consumption - A Panel Cointegration Analysis," Research Papers 0410, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Roselyne Joyeux, 2001. "How to Deal with Structural Breaks in Practical Cointegration Analysis," Research Papers 0112, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Joyeux, R. & Worner, W.E., 1996. "Price and Change Rate determination Between Laos and Thailand," Papers 96/29, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Herrerias, M.J. & Joyeux, R. & Girardin, E., 2013.
"Short- and long-run causality between energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence across regions in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1483-1492.
- Maria J. Herrerias & Roselyne Joyeux & Eric Girardin, 2013. "Short- and long-run causality between energy consumption and economic growth : evidence across regions in China," Post-Print hal-01499624, HAL.
- Girardin, Eric & Joyeux, Roselyne, 2013.
"Macro fundamentals as a source of stock market volatility in China: A GARCH-MIDAS approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 59-68.
- Eric Girardin & Roselyne Joyeux, 2013. "Macro fundamentals as a source of stock market volatility in China: A GARCH-MIDAS approach," Post-Print hal-01499615, HAL.
- Peter Abelson & Roselyne Joyeux & Stephane Mahuteau, 2013. "Modelling House Prices across Sydney," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 46(3), pages 269-285, September.
- Roselyne Joyeux & Ronald D. Ripple, 2011. "Energy Consumption and Real Income: A Panel Cointegration Multi-country Study," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 107-142.
- Raymond Li & Roselyne Joyeux & Ronald D. Ripple, 2010. "International Steam Coal Market Integration," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 181-202.
- William Bryant & Roselyne Joyeux, 2010. "Interest linkages between the US, UK and German interest rates: should the UK join the European Monetary Union?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 633-647.
- Roselyne Joyeux, 2010. "Long Memory Processes: A Joint Paper with Clive Granger," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 8(2), pages 184-186, spring.
- Roselyne Joyeux & George Milunovich, 2010. "Testing market efficiency in the EU carbon futures market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 803-809.
- Joyeux, Roselyne & Ripple, Ronald D., 2007. "Household energy consumption versus income and relative standard of living: A panel approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 50-60, January.
- Peter Abelson & Roselyn Joyeux, 2007. "Price And Efficiency Effects Of Taxes And Subsidies For Australian Housing," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 26(2), pages 147-169, June.
- Peter Abelson & Roselyne Joyeux & George Milunovich & Demi Chung, 2005. "Explaining House Prices in Australia: 1970-2003," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(s1), pages 96-103, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2006-05-20 2007-05-04
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2006-03-05 2012-08-23
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2007-05-04
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2007-05-04
- NEP-FIN: Finance (1) 2006-03-05
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2006-03-05
- NEP-MST: Market Microstructure (1) 2007-05-04
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2012-08-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Roselyne Joyeux should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.