Report NEP-ENE-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi, 2006. "Energy, Development, and the Environment: An Appraisal Three Decades After the "Limits to Growth" Debate," LEM Papers Series 2006/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Roselyne Joyeux & Ronald D. Ripple, 2004. "The Evaluation of Standard of Living and the Role of Household Electricity Consumption - A Panel Cointegration Analysis," Research Papers 0410, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Littlechild, S., 2006. "Stipulations, the consumer advocate and utility regulation in Florida," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0635, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aygul Ozbafli & Glenn Jenkins & Roop Jyoti, 2006. "The Opportunity Cost Of Electricity Outages And Privatization Of Substations In Nepal," Working Paper 1066, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Roques, F.A. & Savva , N.S., 2006. "Price Cap Regulation and Investment Incentives under Demand Uncertainty," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0636, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Leonard Caruana & Hugh Rockoff, 2006. "An Elephant in the Garden: The Allies, Spain, and Oil in World War II," NBER Working Papers 12228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miranowski, John, 2005. "Energy Demand and Capacity to Adjust in U.S. Agricultural Production," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pamela Kaval & Matthew Roskruge, 2008. "The Value of Native Birds in New Zealand: Results of a Waikato Survey," Working Papers in Economics 08/06, University of Waikato.
- Chiara M. Travisi & Roberto Camagni & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Analysis of Environmental Costs of Mobility due to Urban Sprawl - A Modelling Study on Italian Cities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-042/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vicent Alcántara & Emilio Padilla, 2006. "An input-output analysis of the "key" sectors in CO2 emissions from a production perspective: an application to the Spanish economy," Working Papers wpdea0601, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Kai Lessmann & Ottmar Edenhofer & Nico Bauer, 2005. "Mitigation Strategies and Costs of Climate Protection: The effects of ETC in the hybrid Model MIND," Working Papers 2005.150, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hagem, Cathrine & Westskog, Hege, 2006. "Distributional constraints and efficiency in a tradable permit market," Memorandum 09/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Juan Antonio Duro Moreno & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2006. "Análisis de los factores determinantes de las desigualdades internacionales en las emisiones de CO2 per cápita aplicando el enfoque distributivo: una metodología de descomposición por factores de Kaya," Working Papers wpdea0602, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Clara Costa Duarte & Maria A. Cunha-e-Sa, 2006. "Forest vintages and carbon sequestration," Nova SBE Working Paper Series wp482, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
- Masako Ikefuji & Ryo Horii, 2006. "Natural Disasters in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.