An Elephant in the Garden: The Allies, Spain, and Oil in World War II
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caruana, Leonard & Rockoff, Hugh, 2007. "An elephant in the garden: The Allies, Spain, and oil in World War II," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 159-187, August.
More about this item
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-05-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-05-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .