An input-output analysis of the "key" sectors in CO2 emissions from a production perspective: an application to the Spanish economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cella, Guido, 1984. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(1), pages 73-84, February.
- Michel Boucher, 1976. "Some Further Results on the Linkage Hypothesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(2), pages 313-318.
- Guccione, Antonio, 1986. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages: A Comment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 373-377, November.
- Alcantara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2003. ""Key" sectors in final energy consumption: an input-output application to the Spanish case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 1673-1678, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gemechu, Eskinder D. & Butnar, Isabela & Llop Llop, Maria & Sangwong, S. & Castells i Piqué, Francesc, 2013. "CO2 emissions embodied in international trade: A multiregional Inputoutput model for Spain," Working Papers 2072/212195, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Othman, Jamal & Jafari, Yaghoob, 2013. "Identification of the key sectors producing CO2 emissions in Malaysia: application of Input–Output analysis," MPRA Paper 65192, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Aug 2014.
- Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2009. "Input-output subsystems and pollution: An application to the service sector and CO2 emissions in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 905-914, January.
- Imori, Denise & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2010. "Brazilian productive structure and CO2 emissions," MPRA Paper 30695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarancón Morán, Miguel Ángel & del Rio, Pablo & Albiñana, Fernando Callejas, 2008. "Tracking the genealogy of CO2 emissions in the electricity sector: An intersectoral approach applied to the Spanish case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1915-1926, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emissions; key productive sectors; input-output analysis;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-05-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-05-20 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uab:wprdea:wpdea0601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miquel Colobran). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauabes.html .