Testing for Persistence of Profits' Differences Across Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Benoit Mulkay, 1998.
"Does cash flow cause investment and R&D: an exploration using panel data for French, Japanes and United States scientific firms,"
IFS Working Papers
W98/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Lee Branstetter & Bruno Crepon, 1999. "Does Cash Flow Cause Investment and R&D: An Exploration Using Panel Data for French, Japanese, and United States Scientific Firms," Finance 9902005, EconWPA.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, Jacques Mairesse, Lee Branstetter, and Bruno Crepon., 1998. "Does Cash Flow Cause Investment and R& D: An Exploration Using Panel Data for French, Japanese, and United States Scientific Firms," Economics Working Papers 98-260, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jaques & Branstetter, Lee & Crepon, Bruno, 1998. "Does Cash Flow Cause Investment and R&D: An Exploration Using Panel Data for French, Japanese, and United States Scientific Firms," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt11v204tz, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Hall, B. & Mairesse, J. & Branstetter, L. & Crepon, B., 1998. "Does Cash Flow cause Investment and R&D: An Exploration Using Panel Data for French, Japanese, and United States Scientific Firms," Economics Papers 142, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Andrew C. Harvey, 1990. "The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026208189x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Mundt & Simone Alfarano & Mishael Milakovic, 2016.
"Gibrat’s Law Redux: think profitability instead of growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 549-571.
- Mundt, Philipp & Milakovic, Mishael & Alfarano, Simone, 2014. "Gibrat's law redux: Think profitability instead of growth," BERG Working Paper Series 92, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Philipp Mundt & Mishael Milakovic & Simone Alfarano, 2014. "Gibrat's law redux: Think profitability instead of growth," Working Papers 2014/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael & Irle, Albrecht & Kauschke, Jonas, 2012.
"A statistical equilibrium model of competitive firms,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 136-149.
- Irle, Albrecht & Milaković, Mishael & Alfarano, Simone & Kauschke, Jonas, 2008. "A Statistical Equilibrium Model of Competitive Firms," Economics Working Papers 2008-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Dominic Chai & Simon Deakin & Prabirjit Sarkar & Ajit Singh, 2014. "Corporate Governance, Legal Origin & the Persistence of Profits," Working Papers wp465, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Stefan Hirsch & Monika Hartmann, 2014. "Persistence of firm-level profitability in the European dairy processing industry," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(S1), pages 53-63, November.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:53-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahmoud M. Nourayi & Julie W. Suh, 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of the Competitiveness in the U.S. Airline Industry," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 83-99, August.
- Christa Sys, 2013. "Persistence of profits in the container liner shipping industry," Chapters,in: Smart Transport Networks, chapter 6, pages 99-125 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsProfit Persistence; Competition; Structural Time Series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:15:y:2008:i:2:p:201-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.