International fish trade and exchange rates: an application to the trade with salmon and fishmeal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sigbjorn Tveteras & Carlos Paredes & Julio Peña, 2011. "Individual Fishing Quotas in Peru: Stopping the Race for Anchovies," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv263, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Misund, Bard, 2016. "Common and Fundamental Risk Factors in Shareholder Returns of Norwegian Salmon Producing Companies," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2016/17, University of Stavanger.
- Asche, Frank & Misund, Bard & Oglend, Atle, 2015. "The Spot-Forward Relationship in the Atlantic Salmon Market," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/16, University of Stavanger.
- Tatyana Chesnokova & Stephanie F. McWhinnie, 2017. "International Fisheries Access Agreements and Trade," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-11, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Straume, Hans-Martin, 2013. "Currency invoicing in Norwegian salmon export," Working Papers in Economics 11/13, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Asche, Frank & Oglend, Atle, 2016. "The relationship between input-factor and output prices in commodity industries: The case of Norwegian salmon aquaculture," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 35-47.
- Eriko Hoshino & Caleb Gardner & Sarah Jennings & Klaas Hartmann, 2015. "Examining the Long-Run Relationship between the Prices of Imported Abalone in Japan," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 179-192.
- Frank Asche & Atle G. Guttormsen, 2014. "Seafood Markets and Aquaculture Production: Special Issue Introduction," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 301-304.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:40:y:2008:i:13:p:1745-1755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.