Estimation of Demand for Different Fish Groups in Tripura
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abigail Tiffin & Richard Tiffin, 1999. "Estimates of Food Demand Elasticities for Great Britain: 1972-1994," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 140-147.
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Steven T. Yen, 1999. "Two-Step Estimation of a Censored System of Equations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 972-982.
- Heien, Dale & Wessells, Cathy Roheim, 1990. "Demand Systems Estimation with Microdata: A Censored Regression Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 365-371, July.
- Kumar, Praduman & Dey, Madan Mohan & Paraguas, Ferdinand J., 2005. "Demand for Fish by Species in India: Three-stage Budgeting Framework," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(2).
- X.M. Gao & Eric J. Wailes & Gail L. Cramer, 1996. "A Two-Stage Rural Household Demand Analysis: Microdata Evidence from Jiangsu Province, China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 604-613.
- Blundell, Richard & Pashardes, Panos & Weber, Guglielmo, 1993. "What Do We Learn About Consumer Demand Patterns from Micro Data?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 570-597, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFish demand estimation; multiple-budgeting framework; income elasticity; demand projection; Agricultural and Food Policy; C31; D12; R22;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:137370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.