Temporary workers and productivity: the case of Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wadhwani, Sushil B & Wall, Martin, 1991.
"A Direct Test of the Efficiency Wage Model Using UK Micro-data,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 529-548, October.
- Wadhwani, S. & Wall, M., 1988. "A Direct Test Of The Efficiency Wage Model Using Uk Micro- Data," Papers 313, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosario Sanchez & Mª Angeles Díaz Mayans, "undated". "Wage Gap and Temporality in Spain," EcoMod2006 272100077, EcoMod.
- Alfred Kleinknecht, 2017. "Supply-side labour market reforms: a neglected cause of the productivity crisis," Working Papers 0027, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dolado, Juan J. & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2008.
"Do Temporary Contracts Affect TFP? Evidence from Spanish Manufacturing Firms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7055, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2008. "Do Temporary Contracts Affect TFP? Evidence from Spanish Manufacturing Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3832, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Josep Tribo, 2005. "An analysis of the length of labour and financial contracts: a study for Spain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 905-916.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Dolado, Juan J. & Mora, Ricardo, 2014.
"Dual Labour Markets and (Lack of) On-the-Job Training: PIAAC Evidence from Spain and Other EU Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8649, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cabrales, Antonio & Dolado, Juan J. & Mora, Ricardo, 2014. "Dual Labour Markets and (Lack of) On-The-Job Training: PIAAC Evidence from Spain and Other EU Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 10246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Cabrales & Juan J. Dolado & Ricardo Mora, 2014. "Dual Labour Markets And (Lack Of) On-Thejob Training: Piaac Evidence From Spain And Other Eu Countries," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2014-14, FEDEA.
- Hector Sala & José I. Silva, 2005.
"The relevance of Post-Match LTC: Why has the Spanish labor market become as volatile as the US one?,"
wpdea0515, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Sala, Hector & Silva, José I., 2005. "The Relevance of Post-Match LTC: Why Has the Spanish Labor Market Become as Volatile as the US One?," IZA Discussion Papers 1823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mabel Pisa & Rosario Sánchez, 2016. "Work Incentive and Productivity in Spain," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 99-111.
- repec:dgr:tudemi:20101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cesar Rodriguez-Gutierrez, 2006. "An explanation of the changes in the proportion of temporary workers in Spain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 47-62.
- Wachsen, Eva & Blind, Knut, 2016. "More labour market flexibility for more innovation? Evidence from employer–employee linked micro data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 941-950.
- Juan J. Dolado & Salvador Ortigueira & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2016.
"Does dual employment protection affect TFP? Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 421-459, November.
- Stucchi, Rodolfo & Ortigueira, Salvador & Dolado, Juan José, 2011. "Does dual employment protection affect TFP? Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1137, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Ortigueira, Salvador & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2012. "Does dual employment protection affect TFP? Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8763, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Héctor Sala & José I. Silva, 2009. "Flexibility at the margin and labour market volatility: The case of Spain," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(2), pages 145-178, May.
- M. Angeles Diaz & Rosario Sanchez, 2008. "Temporary contracts and young women in Spain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(11), pages 1435-1442.
- Bienvenido Ortega & Andrés Marchante, 2010. "Temporary contracts and labour productivity in Spain: a sectoral analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 199-212, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:32:y:2000:i:5:p:583-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.