Is maritime piracy random?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sami Bensassi & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2012.
"How Costly is Modern Maritime Piracy to the International Community?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 869-883, November.
- Bensassi, Sami & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2010. "How Costly is Modern Maritime Piracy for the International Community?," MPRA Paper 27134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sami Bensassi & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2011. "How Costly is Modern Maritime Piracy for the International Community?," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 208, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Pierre Cariou & François-charles Wolff, 2011. "A longitudinal analysis of piracy in shipping," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1055-1062.
- Lewis, Justin S., 2016. "Maritime piracy confrontations across the globe: Can crew action shape the outcomes?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 116-122.
- George Samiotis & Vasileia Psarrou & Michalis Pazarzis & Vasilis Tselentis & Georgios Dafnos, 2013. "Maritime Piracy: Trends and Future Developments A Review," International Journal of Maritime, Trade & Economic Issues (IJMTEI), International Journal of Maritime, Trade & Economic Issues (IJMTEI), vol. 0(1), pages 93-108.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Sami Bensassi, 2013.
"The Price Of Modern Maritime Piracy,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 397-418, October.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Sami Bensassi, 2011. "The price of modern maritime piracy," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 213, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomas Gries & Margarete Redlin, 2014. "Maritime Piracy: Socio-Economic, Political, and Institutional Determinants," Working Papers CIE 75, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Calahorrano, Lena & an de Meulen, Philipp, 2010. "How to Tackle the Gulf of Aden Buccaneers," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 31, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:16:y:2009:i:9:p:891-895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.