Regional disparities in the EU: mobility and polarization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Maza, 2006. "Migrations and Regional Convergence: The Case of Spain," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 26(2), pages 191-202, October.
- Hierro, María & Maza, Adolfo, 2009. "Non-stationary transition matrices: An overlooked issue in intra-distribution dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 107-109, May.
- Kurt Geppert & Andreas Stephan, 2008.
"Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and agglomeration,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 193-217, June.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2004. "Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa04p219, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephan, Andreas & Happich, Michael & Geppert, Kurt, 2005. "Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," Working Paper Series 2005,4, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2005. "Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 525, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Adolfo Maza & José Villaverde, 2009. "Spatial Effects On Provincial Convergence And Income Distribution In Spain: 1985-2003," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(3), pages 316-331, July.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2007.
"A note on spatial autocorrelation at a local level,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 667-671.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2005. "A note on Spatial Autocorrelation at a Local Level," Working Papers 2072/1753, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Falko Juessen, 2009.
"A distribution dynamics approach to regional GDP convergence in unified Germany,"
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 627-652, December.
- Juessen Falko, 2005. "A distribution dynamics approach to regional GDP convergence in reunified Germany," Urban/Regional 0506008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juessen, Falko, 2009. "A Distribution Dynamics Approach to Regional GDP Convergence in Unified Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergio Rey, 2014. "Rank-based Markov chains for regional income distribution dynamics," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 115-137, April.
- ANDRADE, Carlos & PINHO, Carlos & PINHO, Maria de Fátima, 2010. "Exploring Regional Convergence: Evidence From 19 European Countries, 1991-2008," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual, 2005. "Is there convergence in income inequality levels among the European regions?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(12), pages 763-767.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Pedro Pascual, 2005. "Regional welfare disparities: the case of the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 1423-1437.
- Mauro Costantini & Claudio Lupi, 2006. "Divergence and long-run equilibria in Italian regional unemployment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(14), pages 899-904.
- Falko Juessen, 2005. "A distribution dynamics approach to regional income convergence in reunified Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa05p411, European Regional Science Association.
- Hierro, Mara & Maza, Adolfo, 2009. "Structural shifts in the dynamics of the European income distribution," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 733-739, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:8:p:517-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.